Reviews for The 2nd Chance
nameless haha chapter 7 . 4/10/2015
ok so you probably wont get this but I've red the first of the sequel and loved it the humour was great and the characters personalities were probably one of the best written (in fan fiction) and I must say that I was so devastated that the story wasn't finished or was a cliff hanger however you want to put it. other than that it was great and I loved miroku's closet and sandwich thing
thanks heaps
from
nameless haha (please day this in a dramatic voice)
RoseInuYasha chapter 7 . 11/9/2010
Love it! Keep up the great work! 3
rosemaiden1 chapter 7 . 7/19/2007
like the story but it looks like it has been 2-3yrs since you updated this or any of your other stoyies. Thats what i call a realy long ...brain fart!or a painful writers block. anyways please start writting again.
Dare9179 chapter 7 . 11/19/2006
I loving this story when are you going to write aging its been so long!(
amber chapter 7 . 9/16/2006
you must be got your god given mind to stop there!anyways i can honesly say that im in love with this fanfic. so as soon as you can do you mind updateing pwes. thanks
Pure Shikon chapter 6 . 4/23/2006
FLIPPING UPDATE! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR 1 1/2 YEARS!
Pure Shikon chapter 7 . 4/16/2006
Please update! I finished The 5th Son today and want to read about what happens next. Also do you have any idea on how many chapters you will have? Jane! P
Weirdo142 chapter 7 . 1/27/2006
So update already. I started reading The 5th Son before it was halfway done, fat chance I'll give up on the sequel. You still have one fan to count on to annoy you till you update.
sneaky-teaky chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
hey! its ben a while scince ive read this,but i reread it in hope that it had been updated,but i gess not. please update soon-i love your stories-they are very original-my favorite is miroku with the closets and talking sandwiches, and especially the twins. update soon please-me.
Kagome and Inuyasha arethebest chapter 7 . 11/25/2005
Hey! Really great story! You should update soon if you have any time but if you don't oh well but i would just really like to know what happens. Bye and thanks!
Wolf chapter 7 . 7/5/2005
hey please update. i really wanna no whats gonna happen.
Sarah chapter 7 . 6/27/2005
Oh I love this story so much, and The 5th son was awesome too! I liked the way it end on the 5th son cuz it was like a break from all the happy ending stories...I know I've read one other that didn't have a happy end and it was good too! Anyways I could just go on and on so I'll stop here! Great story update soon! Later ~*~Sarah~*~
Wolf chapter 7 . 4/21/2005
hey please update soon...the storys great and wanna no wuts gonna happen :D
Laryssa S chapter 7 . 4/8/2005
PLEASE HURRY WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER!
deathfang92my AIM SN chapter 7 . 4/6/2005
heyy yo! this is wylie...nancys bro!(lil bro)im 10 right now...so then plz kinda feeling bored nothing to ...i think ur sn starts with a chibi wen i looked in nanaycs buddylist!well...add me A BIG FAN OF INU-YASHA! AND I LOVE PLAYING BAKSETBALL!(BUT IF U DUN LYKE IT THEN ITS OKAY I DUN BLAME U)