Reviews for Untitled
April Dawn Irene chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Disturbing Discoveries.
Angel Kellar chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
I don't have much to say because it was so short, but so far it's good and it's written very well. Please update ASAP!
Ragin' Fire chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Title? Hm...Through Innocent Eyes?
iamthedreadpirateroberts chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
ARGH! No offense but some people would prefer more of the acctual HP fanfic instead of the excess stuff, like me although a while back (before i got my account) I used to love the excess stuff. Just be sure to keep the chapters longer than the authors notes m'kay? ((Just a hnay hint! And because I like your idea so far, you get a little witch plushie! It looks just like you only its wearing robes.))
ri-chan05 chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
PLEASE type up the next chapter! I promise I'll be good..._
petersadouchebag14 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
this is an awsome story! i would help u with the title but i have no idea were this story is goin to please udpate really really soon!
storm tigeress chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
this is good, but please update soon. that was a really short beginning

for the title, maybe "caught in the shadows" or sumthing

maybe a song title/lyric like "everybody's fool" (evanescence, in case u don't no). . . otherwise im not sure, where r u going with this, coz that will really make a difference

x stormtigeress
Lilrebelgirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
This is interesting. I hope you update soon. Is this going to be a childhood fic or was this just a memory Albus experienced?
backupsystem chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
AH! Dursley will face my wrath if I get to him first, Dammit! Dumbledore! Get your ass out of bed and Get to Privit Drive Right now, or I'll kick your ass so hard, You won't be able to walk untill Book 7 of the Harry Potter series comes out!
Mimbulus chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Hm...well, if you're going to make such a short first chapter, at least update soon!
Heroine of the Valley chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
nice, but short begining however. So the whole story will be about Harry when he's young? And there'll be abuse? I have an idea for a title. How about: "Young, Orphaned and Abused" ? Or something like that. Something witht the word abuse in there.

thanks for reading my story. update soon.
monica85 chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
well the begining was great even though it was short...any chance of an update?
SailorChibi chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Very short... But I'm sure it'll be great, Star-chan! Pairing? Pairing, what's the pairing? You know me, I've ALWAYS gotta know! Is it slash? H/D, right? Or (even better) is it H/G? Nice opening... Brief, but whatever. Some short things are made to be great! I mean, look at the opening for my first ever HP/SM fic! -_-' How that thing got reviews I will never, ever know... People musta been drunk when they read it or really, REALY desperate.
Billycan chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Oh, poor Harry! Maybe you could take a verse from a song for the title?
DarkSpring chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
hey i really like this fic update soon!