Reviews for Room to be Ourselves
ur fan chapter 17 . 9/15/2010
best best best best story read soooo far

sooooo plz update

sob

XD
sakuravampire-aqua chapter 17 . 12/15/2009
I love the story. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out
LadyShinkukaze chapter 17 . 9/2/2009
Awesome chapter XD Keep it up and update soon, kay! :)
SaveTheOtters chapter 17 . 8/12/2009
OmG,I love your story it's apsolutly BRILLIANT!Instant fav!

I normally don't like ocs but I really like Konna and Tanya their soo cool,Kyle and Raven are awsome too!

I love the plot of this story it's quite unique and really only took me like 2hours to read this story I COULD NOT take my eyes of my Laptop lol :-)! I really can't wait to see what happins next!

I know it's been like two years and I hope you havn't lost interest in this story 'cause it's a Brilliant story one of the best i'v read!

BYE BYE ]
lily chapter 17 . 5/9/2009
PLEASE UPDATE!

anywayz i love the part when they discover the box!

I REALY WANNA NOE THE MEMBER OF THE UM...BOX COMMITEE...!

WHO ARE THEY!

THEY ME!

AND I WANNA NOE WAT HAPPEN IN THE DANCE!

COME ON! GAHER IDEAS AND BLAST OFF WITH A GREAT FANTASTIC FABULOUS LONG CHAPTER!

PLZ

PRETTY PLZ~~
Aoiki Moon-chan chapter 17 . 7/16/2008
Aw...! No more...? Although Kon and Tan is very much like Mary Sues, but somehow I am enjoying this more than the other stories, made me laugh all night, and now it's morning. He he he, love this lots so update soon okay? It's truly sad to see a great story that will never end.
Thorn In Your Side chapter 17 . 2/13/2008
huzzah for tearful music.

I GOT A NEW PHONE!

which really does not, ina ny way, concern any one on at all, except for the fact that

I GOT A NEW PHONE!

but now- a moment of greivance for my old trustworthy razr, which sadly perished in the battle of waterballoons.

i shall avenge thee, phone. the fiends that took your electronic life shall suffer.

kickass story, btw.
deathsin7hotmail.com chapter 17 . 12/15/2007
You should really really update sooner because i check every day and here just isn't any hope of any new updates-sobsob

luv ur story but um...i hope you can update really really soon so yeah...

like how the story connects from the box on fire to this plan that konna formed-lolz-

can't and i mean can't wait till the next chapter-
Underground Romance chapter 17 . 11/22/2007
You need to update soon! I love this story, and began crying when I saw you have NOT been updating! BAD GIRL! -whacks hand with ruler sternly- Update now or I shall punish you! (Ha...I sound like sailor moon!)
Eriklover101 chapter 17 . 11/1/2007
cant wait till the next one love it _
deathsin7 chapter 17 . 10/30/2007
hey that's a soc col-

i like the bit where it review the fact that kyle and raven are girls-cool surprise-

and u know how to make people excited over the next chapter-

stopping there was a great idea-

but...um... it will make me bug u more about updating though-sign*-

anywayz plz update soon and hope it's not ture that this story is ending-sobsob-
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 17 . 10/29/2007
I liked it! Something burned, and because of that, this was your best chapter ever! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! UPDATE SOON!
Amanita Virosa-Amaranthus chapter 17 . 10/28/2007
OMFG! I LOVE IT! PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! KYAA! OMG! KYU! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Keona94 chapter 17 . 10/27/2007
Wow. Just wow.

This has got to be one of the best stories I have

ever read.

The chapters are hilarious and I especially love how you wrote the personalities of Konna and Tanya.

Not only are they funny, but they're not afriad to speak their minds and they're also both very intelligent and independent.

There are so many stories out there that portray the leading female(s) as a weak and helpless damsel in distress.

I'm glad to see that this isn't one of those stories. I can't wait to see what happens next in this story.

The plot is very interesting and you put a lot of twist into the story so that we never know what to expect.

I look forward to reading you're next chapter. Please update soon.
doomflower chapter 17 . 10/27/2007