Reviews for Rebirth
illusionlove chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Ohmygoodness, you're a wonderful writer! This story honestly gave me the chills, yet it's so well-written and fantastic. I've never thought that it was Voldemort all along. Great job!
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
His offing Dumbledore was a surpise! ("He does love Dumbledore, in a way") Yikes!

Wow, great ending!
endocranium chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Chills. Seriously - this story gave me chills. Excellent twist!
darklordmike chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Nice work. Very impressive oneshot.
Alorkin chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Nicely done with a very frightening end! It brings back that old idea: What if everything we know is just the dreams of another?

Alorkin
xt1me chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
You’re good at this dark and twisted stuff.
mike chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
sf
madbrad chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Oh. My. Goodness. Wow. A double-whammy. In one paragraph I'm shocked that Harry has killed Dumbledore, to be finally free of his meddling ... and I stop to make sure I'm reading it right, and re-read that paragraph ... Okay, wow, moving on ... and BANG! Hit between the eyes again.

Very clever. I'm currently reading your Curse of Durand story - I think I'll print it out so I can devour it in one proper reading session, sitting in the recliner, rather than crouched over a keyboard - and thought I'd see what else you've written (I was hoping a sequel to Durand might already be up :-( ).

Excellent little story here - very chilling. My goodness, just thought of a third whammy ... I wonder if Harry was in Tom's body ... when Hermione (viciously) burnt it? Jeeze, I love this fan fiction stuff. Thank you for writing such a wonderful little story!
Haleydoll chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
... now thats a scary thought
Corisanna chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
...I honestly can't tell if Voldie turned good or if he's plotting evilly in Harry's body.

Very deft usage of tone, word choice, and perspective. I had to reread it a couple times to totally analyze it, and it works. The whole thing works, from whichever standpoint you take...
futagoakuma-tenshi01 chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
That is so creepy...*shudders*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Nice and twisty. Write more stories please.
Emily chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
You really know how to write to punch the reader in the gut with those last few lines. Very Orwellian in a way. I love your stories.
dshael chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
Ack. Whoa. Wow. ...very impressive.
Em.x chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Interesting twist...i never saw it coming.