Reviews for Don't Hurt Me
AnimeKawaiiPower chapter 3 . 6/22
RAPE?! O.o *Goes and kills self*
bassoongirl14 chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
Awww! Sadness! I hope you decide to continue it!
poshkitty chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
Nooooooooooooooo iv been looking for the rest of this story for years :-( .
bigfan1 chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
PLS CONTINUE!
azab chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
i loved it a lot
azab chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
i loved it a lot
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
Hay Sense-less, I read about your emotional rollercoster problem. I'm not sure if you know this, but from the sound of it, you might have a diagnosable metel illness that is called Bipolar Disorder. Don't take ofence, but thats what it sounds like to me. I know this because a family member of mine is bipolar as well. Anyway like I said it is diagnosable and can be medicated. You can look it up easaly if you want to. I hope feel better, my sympathse are with you, oh and good stories.
001Kamikakushi chapter 7 . 3/23/2008
oh, weird i thought at the beginning. But waht a cliffie!

now i want to know XD

so many reviews huh? '
Silver-Serval chapter 7 . 1/22/2007
I'd rather enjoy continuing this fic. I liked it alot and you were doing agreat job. You also could have messaged a few of your dedicated reviewers from both this fic and a differet one and asked them for a bit of help/ an idea. But... here's my email.
Kitsune1317 chapter 7 . 1/10/2007
OMG...discontinued? My how depressing, you should really find someone to continue this story and I am myself subbitting to conntinue it as I am very intrigued with ti and would like to continue it! If you would like let me know_
mikyu chapter 7 . 1/7/2007
DISCONTINUED? ... what a shame, and with that cliffhanger .

however, if somebody is interested to continue this story I would be glad. need a proper ending

sense-less143 you did a really great job! I'm looking forward to the end of your disease and for a hopefully new fic
SpellSong chapter 6 . 12/27/2006
Review!
I-Have-An-Anime-Addiction chapter 6 . 10/11/2006
poor Kira!~!~!
Paradyz chapter 6 . 6/17/2006
Update soon or else!
CheRry chapter 6 . 6/7/2006
I HATE YOU. I'VE NEVER BEEN FF FOR A YEAR AND YOUR STORY HASN'T BEEN UPDATED YET!

WHY? WHY DO YOU LIKE TO TORTURE US THIS MUCH.