Reviews for A Blood Red Banner
Cleodora chapter 16 . 10/21/2018
What a story! I have read it so greedily that I couldn't put it down until it was done. I absolutely loved the dynamic between Jack and James. And the plot twists... If only there were 16 more chapters because I couldn't get enough of it. Thank you.
Royalraven007 chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
So wait, is the map magic? It changes by itself? Or do you mean they have to redraw it every time? :)
Royalraven007 chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
I haven't read any jamesXjack stories before yours and it is certainly interesting can't wait to read more :)
BeautifulScars7 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I love this story! Hope you post more soon!
Stella Cosmopolita chapter 16 . 6/10/2007
loved it! so good. i'm guessing this turned into the final chapter, not the penultimate one? i would've loved that extra chapter. :)

anyways, brilliant job! loved every second. so much drama.
little dumpling chapter 16 . 1/17/2007
oh my josh! I enjoyed reading your fic so much! it was so good! i couldn't do anything until i had finished it all the way to where you had left it. Oh but can james and jack get together once and for all? they are so cute together, it would make my day to read about them ending up together! bravo about how far you've gotten with this story, there's so much here! plot twists, character developments i never saw coming but were completely amazing to read. i was a little distressed while reading this last chapter thinking you were going to kill off our 2 heroes! i am so glad you didn't! (-) thanks for the amazing fic! i can't wait to see how it ends!
KatieK3Y172 chapter 16 . 8/5/2006
HA! I laughed qutite alot at the ending! Is it the end? I hope not! XD anyway, it was very...very SAD. XD But, it was well written, and kept me on edge through out the story! Very nice!
Rational Lunacy chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
I love this story so much! If you hadn't made it a happy ending though, I would've had to hurt somebody! Please do a sequel, I find the idea of the ferocious captain sparrow trying to tame himself down to the high life of Port Royal nobility! You should turn it into an mpreg, which could be doable thanks to that certain chapter you put in there, *hint hint, nudge nudge, nod nod, wink wink*
Kutenno chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
Great story. this is very well written. I likted it so far.
mssparrington chapter 16 . 2/11/2005
What a knock down drag out! I loved the part where Ana interceded on Jack's behalf. I liked the line about the trophy death as well. I want to go dance around Nash's body now. Will be sad to see this ended, but look forward to reading the ultimate chapter. I have enjoyed this story so much!
Sakura-the real chapter 16 . 2/10/2005
Aw!I love this chapter!It was so...so..*search*..so...impressive and the scene with the bullet was great!

It was a little bit hard to understand whats going on in the middle of the chapter, where you've changed from James Point of View to Jacks Point of view and back, but that could be, because my English isn't very well.

The last few lines were so cute, mainly James reaction.

Indeed a very well done job!

And again I have to say, I love this story!I adore this story!It's so good, that I cannot understand, why you've got ONLY 60 course, 60 are a lot as well, but you deserve more.

And I'm prepared to write you feedback for every chapter of your work!*nod*

Thank you for telling me about the new chapter.

hugs and kisses and greets

Sakura
ammiratrice chapter 16 . 2/9/2005
Hi! Thanks for updating so quickly! That was a wonderful surprise! I've never heard the word 'penultimate' before and had to look it up! I was really glad to discover that it doesn't mean 'last chapter'! Still one to go! I'm looking forward to it! Until then Sylvia
mssparrington chapter 15 . 2/1/2005
I love the part where Jack goes to wipe his hands on James' coat! All sex is good, though this left me wanting more. Maybe some more sex, after the battle, hint hint? Please? *hands under chin and here come the big sad eyes* meep?
elaneon chapter 15 . 1/31/2005
No no! I liked that the sex was dirty, rushed, and one sided. It worked at this point in the story, and felt more realistic than other possible encounters would have. Thumbs up.
pirategrrl chapter 15 . 1/31/2005
nice chapter, don't worry - it was far from bad, maybe needs a bit working on the love and slash part but i like it anyway. if you still feel the need to go out and get drunk, you could try and use that state of intoxication to write the next slash part ;o) i always find booze extremely helpful with sexual creativity...