Reviews for Shoot the Moon
Destiny13 chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
hey!

sorry this isn't a real review but you don't have an e-mail listed so this is the only way i could contact you.

i remembered you reviewed my story-'harry potter in a crazy little world'-so i thought i should let you know that it has been im going to repost it once again once my posting privilages are back (oct.4) so look for !

megan
Sirius's Crazy Chick chapter 3 . 9/18/2004
Its really good so far. Especially for three chapters. I'm going to put it on my favs so i can see when its updated.

~SCC~

P.S. I think I might finish retyping my chapter today so if you could reveiw...
Crimson Blood Dressed chapter 2 . 8/28/2004
...

I'm sorry, but I have to flame you. A Lot. NOW.

A) WHAT THE HELL IS WITH YOU AND YOUR GAY PHOBIA! . Dude, that's like Gay people telling straight people to keep it to themselves. Homophobe. .; And Remus/Sirius rox0rs your s0x0rs, and so does Draco/Harry.

B) I hate the way you keep switching between sctipt and Third Person, and you need to use proper grammar. And That girl is annoying. And James and Sirius, you make them so stupid. . And... People don't talk the way you make them... And Lucius wouldn't be like that... And he would have done something back... And... and...

Dispite the fact that you reviewed my story and stuff I'm now flaming you for being ignorant and stupid and a homophobe and stupid! Geez, I'm only a year older than you! GO BACK TO SCHOOL, DAMNIT!
Serena Lunar Echo chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
LOl. I loved this story so i am reviewing twice. Mines Aug 30. Legs rocks but not as much as My Sirius and Remus. Pads rools
Hope Night chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
This is so Awesome! Update!
Serene Lunar Echo chapter 3 . 8/21/2004
omg, I am a virgo. This is really good. Write another chapter really soon. Siruis and Remus Rocks.
gravityassist chapter 3 . 8/3/2004
Wonderful story. So sorry that I wasn't able to review before but we've been very, very busy. School starting soon for us *grumbles audibly* and we wanted to have Chater Three up before it started. Fantasmic story. I must say that I love that Saf's favourite word is fuck. Love it! Though as wonderful your story is, it isn't without faults. There were, and I don't mean to go all English Teacher or Rowling Purist on you, many gramatical mistakes, spelling errors and you have to watch out about the technology of the period when Lily and the Marauders were going to school the computer wasn't ever open to the public to have and there was deffinately no internet. You know what? I love this story so much I would like to extend you an offer to be your BETA. You can e-mail me, , if you want mt to beta for you.

Bye,

Authorette #2
Wo Ai Ni16 chapter 2 . 7/19/2004
Hey! Here to review as you asked

Your story is cool so far, it's good for a start and a first one )

Well, not much to say for my part right now.. just update soon P

Still in the process of updating my own fic

~Wo Ai Ni16
MissBlueAngel chapter 2 . 7/2/2004
remeber you asked me to review your story? well, here i am. it's a good start except i think that sirius is supposd to have gray eyes. but i'm not te one who should be correcting, in my story, i wrote james has blue eyes and now i can't change it! well, very good so keep updating. oh yerah, your second chapter is the same one as your first, i think you aciidentaly posted the same chapter two times. wel, i better go, this review is getting too long. peace
Skittles in Aqua chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
that was good but i wonder who that resembles hm

oh i know YOU!
Kurisutiina-chan chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Keep it up, it's really ceative, and a great story, just remeber to update regularly.