Reviews for In Your Heart
SweetDeamon chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
ClashChick chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Ooh, very cute!

I've gotten that email before, too, when he said no to all of her questions I knew that that was what it was!

Good job, good idea, very cute!

Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I loved this! Good job. :]
BlueSkyMornings chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Okay, I got to "Do you like me" and he said "NO" part with familiarity, then I got to the "do you think I'm pretty" and the "NO" and I was like 'Oh no, it's this' and I skimmed down and saw "would you cry if I walked away?" and I was like 'ok, he's going to tell her he would die if she did'. You got this off that big thingie... about the boy and the girl and this didn't you.
Chen chapter 1 . 10/1/2007

I like your story In Your Heart very much~ It's short but so warm~

So may I have the hornor to translate it into Chinese and put it on our Lupin's Forum? I would try my best to translate it. Of couse I would put your name & link on the below .

Looking forward to your review~ Thank you~

Your Honest

P. is my mailbox
Sderai chapter 2 . 5/24/2006
hey its an old fic, i take it. but Im rereading everything. its good
Mee Yah chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Short and sweet... I love it!
PinkGloom chapter 1 . 8/16/2005

I ablsolutely LOVE it!

I think I got a cavity from reading it!

*Happy dance*
Mollisk chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
Oh I loved it. it was so sweet and witty. Bravo!
Stupid-FluffyLover-Girl chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Oh My God! I cried when I read this! So beatiful... ! *sob sob sob*
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Nice story i love it!
Elwen chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
aw! *little sob* so beautiful!

i absolutely loff it! ~elwen
Singspellaka Lisa chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
That is so great... I really loved that it is just right for the two of them... You do write very well...PAMS...
Anmylica chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
ACK! These two are so cute together!

I'm writing a fic, but it won't be as good as this one! I commend you in your awesome powers! *bows down faithfully*

ALL HAIL LUPIN'SCHIC! *echoes back*

Loraliant Angelisa Snape *_~
QuieroTuAmor chapter 2 . 7/24/2004
very cute...i still don't know about the whole Remus Tonks i can't really see him with any character that we have been introduced to. that's just my oppinion. one little tweak thingy, i think that you could make this fic even better than it already is by possibly adding a little more suspense before Remus grabs tonks' shoulder...make it a little more dramatic you know? lol, but that's just me...i like dramatic fics. lol. very well written though