Reviews for Hurt
Susan of Zog chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Beautiful, horrifying, tragic... I love it.

I'm curious to know more about Ms McAdams though...
BokuWaHime chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
wow
Dark-Night-Tigress chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
Okay, first off, this last scene between Hermione and Severus was so beautifully done, I almost wanted to cry. From your words and the flow to the emotion filling it all, I mean I have read many similar scenes but never one such as that. It was, for lack of a better word, perfect.

Second, the twists of this story were amazing. Unexpected, yes, but in a good way. I never imagined what could come of it just from the first part, but by the end I was glowing. Justine was so twisted, but in a way that worked so well with Severus, that it's no wonder he accepted her and used her. And for her part, it was a beautiful death and a beautiful way to give it.

Truly the work of a madwoman, as who else would care for the look of a man at the moment of death? Excellent work, and I look forward to reading more from you.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
It wasn't her spell that turned his death into pleasure-it was his memory and love for Hermione, and his joy that he was, at last, released from the hell he called life.

Very well done.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
And it would sadden her to know that he will welcome this death.
amsev chapter 2 . 6/27/2005
Wow. I loved the first part. And now, the young woman's POV, was very powerful. Too bad she's out to kill him, not to save him! (optimistic me! always looking for the happy ending. I realize the great love of his life is dead, but kinda wish this one that he uses for convenient release would lead him out of whatever dark hole he has crawled into and show him that even after lost loves, life does continue.)

Very well written, just wish it would have been a bit longer, the ending is a bit sudden, would have liked to learn a bit more about the anonymous Gryffindor.
enigmalea chapter 2 . 6/19/2005
Well-written. You are a master of chracterization and intentions. I know what it is like to be in your characters' heads and that id a difficult feat to accomplish.

Great job!
Forever Sin chapter 2 . 6/18/2005
I actually enjoyed your story. I like the way you depicted Snape as just like any other man: vulnerable to the attentions of a woman. Keep writing!
Dark Lady Mara chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
What a tragic ficlet. This is Snape as I always imagined him, cold on the outside because he was pained on the inside. It's nicely written and nicely done.