Reviews for Power Cut
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
The plotline was twisted and riled enough, but the characters took it a step further in this fic. Skywarp and Thundercracker are just-fantastic. Wheeljack's getting somewhere, and Hot Shot isn't just a whiney Autobot! Red Alert and Cyclonus continue to not understand what's going on.

...I love this series. It makes me sad that you've abandoned it.
Shannon chapter 18 . 2/26/2008
Thank you so much for re-posting this!
Lupine Pyrefly chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
It's back! Shout from the rooftops, it's back!
AccidentalSuicideBomber chapter 18 . 12/26/2007
That last bit with Blurr and Scavenger was utterly hilarious! (not that there weren't a lot of other hilarious moments interspersed in there, but that was probably THE funniest.)

And the story is really awesome, by the way. Starscream and Jetfire are just too cute!
Alexandra Spar chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Dammit-I wanted to re-read this and there's only the first chapter up. If you're rewriting and reuploading, more power to you-but may I put in a rather white-knuckled request that you put the rest of it back up as soon as possible?
DeliriumCanidae chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Hmm. I am agravated. I saw a picture for this story on dA, and I wanted to read it. I get here, and I only see the Prologue. Could I ask why?

This probably made me sound really stupid.
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 18 . 6/16/2006
*sniff* that was so, so GREAT! i was crying through most of it and no fic has made me hate the purple and yellow freak so much! WOOT! *sniff* but really that was an exillent fic you should be a novelest! *sniff*
Whispatchet chapter 18 . 1/24/2006
Aw! What a kick-butt ending! lol! I loved what you did with Blurr and Scavenger there... that was funny. I knew that was going to happen, I swear I did. *Clap*
The Loliconvict chapter 15 . 5/29/2005
Looks like a certian someone skipped anger management classes, wouldn't ya say?
The Loliconvict chapter 14 . 5/29/2005
Rave is a IDIOT!
The Loliconvict chapter 13 . 5/29/2005
Why the nerve! Even Megatron don't deserve that done!
The Loliconvict chapter 11 . 5/28/2005
Are ya in love wid Wheeljack?
The Loliconvict chapter 10 . 5/27/2005
Cyco and Red in a tree...
The Loliconvict chapter 9 . 5/27/2005
Stop addin' PotO quotes, it's both annoying and confusing.
The Loliconvict chapter 8 . 5/27/2005