Reviews for Unexpected Allies Part III: Trial of the Century
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
What a great ending for an amazing trilogy. The opening of the story left me a bit confused but overall I enjoyed it. Even though you made me cry a few times.
Miketsukami-kun chapter 22 . 3/19/2015
Awwwww this whole series has been amazing, I seriously just blasted through all three today and they were all swiftly categorized as some of the best Sesshomaru x Kagome I have ever read! I really truly loved it along with all your descriptions, my favorite was right in the middle of a chapter in one book (not sure which one) where Kagome shattered his "marbles" I laughed so hard my family thought something was wrong with me hahaha, keep doing what you do cause it's amazing.
SayonaraKuroi chapter 22 . 11/28/2014
Awwwwww... If it's done, please state it as complete. If not, bring on the next chapter, woooo!
y2jessikasenpai chapter 22 . 10/26/2014
I loved it so much! I like how it was a trilogy! And it was finished! Not a lot of FICs are
Guest chapter 22 . 10/26/2014
Loved it! It was so well written
SesshxKagforeverandever chapter 22 . 12/11/2013
I loved this story sooo much! It's been so long since I have read a good fanfiction! I love the trilogy idea! Sonawsome
Fanfic chick chapter 22 . 10/29/2013
OMG OMG OMG ONE OF THE BEST FANFIC SERIES I'VE EVER READ. I love it soooooooooo much!
mtnikolle chapter 22 . 10/6/2013
I've loved reading the trilogy... And I'm especially glad that I gave part three a try (as I'm always reluctant to read the "uncompleted" ones)! Thanks for the story recommendations throughout - I'll be trying those too... After I browse your archive a little more :)
Lala chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
I have read most of the fanfic stories regarding sesshxkag team and seriously (without a doubt) this the best (rather the greatest) story for me! I salute and thank you for sharing this story! I'll definitely read some of your fic! Ja! 努力に感謝
Ceciliaa chapter 22 . 7/19/2013
Awwwww i really like the endingg! You're really great! You can write this story until 3 part
Thanks for the story!
Moonlight-Sakuras chapter 22 . 5/29/2013
Is this the end of the UA? Because i seriously want to know if theres a sequel to this
carrots101 chapter 22 . 5/12/2013
Wow!
that was sooooooooooooooooooooo sweet!
your stories are AMAZING! iv'e read all three of these in one weekend!
I couldn't stop reading it was so amazing. every night id lay in bed wondering what was going to happen in the next chapter!
just one question for you though, why did Kagome need to show the council the swords, i mean, what was the new enemy?...
Anyway, appart from that it was ONE OF THE BEST FAN FICS EVER!
*bows and then sallutes* YOU WROTE A GREAT FAN FIC THAT EVERYBODY SHOULD READ!
fierynightangel chapter 17 . 4/28/2013
a graceful enemy is a sight to behold, and a deadly one at that. in regards to that, have you ever seen a martial arts master in action, even just doing katas? it is truly a sight to behold.
Homurapop22156 chapter 22 . 2/12/2013
I love it but u forgot to mark it complete i almost didnt read it cuz i hate incomplete stories but i loved it to much great job and ur a wonderful writer
lia.a.karas chapter 22 . 2/8/2013
All i have to say is wow...