Reviews for Stay With
NightofKnight chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I really like your story so I really wish that your write the second part this!
Rurien chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Hothori/Houki is my all-time favorite pairing in Fushigi Yuugi. This story's one of the best I have ever read. I've always wanted someone to expand their time and the events which Houki told in the last OVA. Please don't abandon this fic! You're very good.
hh chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
I am among those that love the HotohorixHouki pairing and I believe you've captured Hotohori's dilemma here with elegance! Reading your fic, I was really able to dive into his emotions. Please continue writing!
dark vixen nisha chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
i like the story so please continue. i want to know what happens next.

~Nisha~
Closer chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Just shut this fic down if you cannot think abt your reviewers at all..it was heading well..
LadyVisionary chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Aww this was so sad! So bittersweet! *sniff*
the fan chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
i love hotohori x houki stories... though there's not really much of those...

i like your story so much! hope you'll update soon...

it really made some tears fall down... -_-;
Ghost Flame chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Please continue! I love this pairing! And i wouldn't say that your story is unoriginal, it just follows the OVAs. (Which I loved to death! You can tell that Houki was just mad for the Emporor... and that the Emporor really did love her aswell.)
lavendernite chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
wow i love it!update soon!cant wait to read it.
kpoil chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
If you're not going to continue this fic,really just delete it 've all been tired of waiting!
Soap chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
It'S BEEN YEARS SINCE YOU POSTED THIS AND YOU STIll HAVEN'T UPDATED!

*punch*
lilwolfchick200 chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
great story write more plz ! _
plonty chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
this fic is too good to be true..realistically really...be sure to continue for this is a good can go ahead of flutter of silk and destiny's whim if you only brought up your chapters...or else..you're one of the most annoying authors!
Cleopatra chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
CONITNUE SOON PLEASE!

AH!
Adore toi chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Good work!Too bad you haven't completed this fic other authors and you can come in competition IF YOU ONLY CONTINUE THIS FIC!