Reviews for The Elements of Power
Ghostwriter chapter 28 . 11/3/2004
Yes! I love it when you update! I'm totally enjoying it!
Ghostwriter chapter 27 . 10/22/2004
Yes, I wish you WOULD hurry up with updates because I live for 'em. I mean, this story DID make my favorites list.
Harry2 chapter 25 . 9/23/2004
Oh MESAGOG: Your plans just went up in smoke! Melissa has full control of her powers now, which means you are in DEEP TROUBLE! You may as well surrender now and avoid getting your butt whipped but good.
Harry2 chapter 24 . 9/22/2004
A new power! This sounds VERY interesting!
Harry2 chapter 23 . 9/22/2004
Well, now Jason knows. That might help things out a bit. But Mesagog will not give up until the gems are his.
Harry2 chapter 22 . 9/22/2004
I think that you did a top notch job on this chapter! You showed that Mel wanted a night off, and was upset over it being ruined. And she's right: Tommy and Jason need to talk and soon.
Harry2 chapter 21 . 9/22/2004
So what if the chapter was girly! It shows that Kira and Melissa are women, and they need each others help and support when things that concern women happen. And the chapter was perfect. I could see the dress and shoes very easily.
Harry2 chapter 20 . 9/22/2004
Melissa and Jasonj? Sounds good to me. And he and Tommy were always like brothers. There shouldn't be any problems.
Harry2 chapter 19 . 9/22/2004
LOL! OH MESAGOG. . . YOU LOOSE! Melissa has her memories back and is ready to kick but! LOOK OUT PEOPLE! This ranger is MAD!
Harry2 chapter 18 . 9/22/2004
So, Tommy may have found the way to access the memories that Mesagog blocked off. This may give him the edge he needs to break the spell and save Melissa from a life of darkness.
Harry2 chapter 17 . 9/22/2004
What a BATTLE! I have to admit you did a great job on this chapter. I just hope that the Rangers can save Melissa from marrying Mesagog.
Harry2 chapter 16 . 9/22/2004
I don't trust Chloe. Something about her and her attitude makes me think she would be better off with Zedd and Rita than with the Rangers.
Harry2 chapter 15 . 9/22/2004
So, we are about to see Melissa in her last battle as a MMPPR. But who do you plan on pairing her up with: Connor or Ethan?
Harry2 chapter 14 . 9/22/2004
You did a great job in showing the evil side of Mel as Mesagog's queen. Now, lets see if Tommy can break his hold on Mel.
Harry2 chapter 13 . 9/22/2004
Teleportation chips? TRE COOL! Now they don't have to drive to Tommy's to get caught up on things. They can teleport there just like the original Rangers did during the days of the Command Center.
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »