Reviews for The Elements of Power
Harry2 chapter 12 . 9/22/2004
My hunch was right: Mel CAN control weather! Now Rangers, its time to morph and rescue the newest member of the team. *DINO THUNDER POWER UP!*
Harry2 chapter 11 . 9/22/2004
So, Mesagog thinks that he can get the Green Gem from Mel? FORGET IT! As Tommy stated in the pilot, the only way that one can get the Dino Gem powers, once they have bonded with someone, is to kill them! And I don't think that killing Mel is going to be that easy. As for a sequel, how about Mel recruiting a backup team to help out when the Rangers aren't able to take care of things on their own.
Harry2 chapter 10 . 9/22/2004
Well, now we know what the green gem does: It effects weather. But what Zord will Melissa have, and how well will she and Hayley get along?
Harry2 chapter 9 . 9/22/2004
So that is how Melissa helped the original Thunder Team! She knows how to handle the power and I can see how she would make a great Green Dino Ranger. But what special power will the Green Gem give her? Abilities over plants or what?
Harry2 chapter 8 . 9/22/2004
I was right. Melissa IS to become the Green Dino Thunder Ranger! But, how will she balance helping out in Reefside with her journalism career? I look forward to seeing that and how she helped out the original rangers as well.
Ghostwriter chapter 24 . 9/21/2004
Oh, creepy. Okay, I have to admit, I plugged along for Tommy, but as soon as you brought in Jason...I was hooked. Keep going. This is great.
Lori chapter 21 . 9/17/2004
Hey! I like the girly chapters! I love the romance and the drama! Its all good! I totally didn't expect Jason coming back, though... Its great! Keep up the good work!
Justanotherpersonx92 chapter 20 . 9/17/2004
i think this one and the next chapter sucked. this one because i was looking foward to the battle between mesogog and the rangers and the next one is just to plain girlish for a guy(which i am)
Lori chapter 19 . 9/14/2004
Hey! Great chapter! Cant wait to read more! Update soon!
Justanotherpersonx92 chapter 19 . 9/13/2004
awsome please do continu
The Mystic Wolf chapter 16 . 9/6/2004
i absolutely LOVE this story! please continue soon!
Lori chapter 14 . 9/2/2004
Hey! Great chapter! I had missed a lot of it because I moved twelve hours from where I have been living... sorry! But from what I have read, it's fantastic! keep up the good work and update soon!
Ettawen chapter 14 . 8/31/2004
Are you planing on hooking up Mel and Tommy? Just a question I have to ask being a Kim and Tommy fan..._
advice-1o1 chapter 13 . 8/29/2004
i like it
Dale8JrLittleE chapter 11 . 8/19/2004
I love this story, can't wait to read the next chapter!
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »