Reviews for The Elements of Power
Lori chapter 8 . 8/3/2004
Hey! Good story! I'm not a big fan of Tommy but I have written about a similar character like Melissa... so, I am very intrigued by this girl... anyhoo, I hope u keep updating! I'm excited to see what happens!
Harry2 chapter 7 . 7/27/2004
VERY INTERESTING! I think that Melissa's IM partner is none other than Kim. And as for the flash of Green Light, I think that Melissa may be the new GREEN RANGER!
Harry2 chapter 6 . 7/27/2004
So, Melissa can sense who is a ranger and who isn't? Very interesting. I would love to see what happens when she and Billy should happen to meet. I mean, Hayley is great with Tech support, but if something comes up and help is needed, contact Aquitar and get Billy in! Maybe have Kat come along as well too.
Funky In Fishnet chapter 7 . 7/27/2004
great writing, cool details. Keep up the intriguing great work :- )
Shadow chapter 5 . 7/22/2004
AwEsOmE sToRy!

UpDaTe SoOn PlEaZe
Megazord Master chapter 5 . 7/20/2004
Chapters are a bit too short. Maybe lengthen them some more so the reader doesn't get annoyed. A bit more back-story would be nice (what power Mel has/what Zord).

Pretty good work nonetheless.
Funky In Fishnet chapter 5 . 7/20/2004
yay great work! And please do include old rangers, i love em! I really can't wait to see how u incorporate Melissa into their world. Keep it up :- )
Harry2 chapter 5 . 7/19/2004
If you are going to bring in any old rangers, bring in Billy, Kat and/or Kim. Those three would be the best to help out. IF you want a trainer, bring in Jason. Keep going on this tale, and as always, may the power protect you. *ITS TIME FOR A GOLD RUSH!*
Harry2 chapter 4 . 7/19/2004
I almost hope that Messagog unleashes an attack! Lets see Melissa and Hayley start talking and comparing notes. *DINO THUNDER POWER UP! HA!*
Harry2 chapter 3 . 7/19/2004
So, Melissa knows that Tommy is a Ranger. Does she know about the others as well? And how will she react to meeting Alpha and Zordon? This is a very well done story.
Funky In Fishnet chapter 4 . 7/13/2004
cool little reunion, i look forward to more flashbacks though coz they're really interesting. Keep it up :- )
Funky In Fishnet chapter 3 . 7/10/2004
hm good ideas, like the flashbacks as they do explain things suffiently. Keep up the intriguing work :- )
Ryan T. Morris chapter 2 . 7/2/2004
Very Good.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 7/2/2004
Wait till Mel runs into the Science Teacher: SHE IS GOING TO FLIP! *DINO THUNDER POWER UP!*
Harry2 chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
A nice start. I can see where this flashback fits in: Midway through Season 2. Lets see more!
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »