Reviews for The Secret of the Chamber of Secrets Original
safar light1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Correction to my earlier post...two years. Excuse me while I collapse in a heap of dispair:(
safar light1 chapter 26 . 6/19/2013
This story is REALLY good. Like just blew me out of the atmosphere, asteroid belt, solar system, then kyper belt. I'm really surprised and disappointed that you haven't updated in a long time (almost a year) and this is one of the few stories I've read that adds dimension to the characters. You add a totally new plot that works and makes sense, because you explain and illustrate it magnificently. I've also never seen any thing like this. I love the badass that you made Ginny and I love that she's witty enough to keep the smartest people back. I also like that she doesn't hate or dislike anyone without reason, like Dumbledore. You did a wonderful job on this story and I hope that you update it again.
GreenGoddess13 chapter 26 . 6/9/2013
so I have to ask, why haven't you updated this for so friggin long? it's a good story that needs to be complete.
Emma chapter 26 . 5/27/2013
I would really love to finish this story please update soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/26/2013
:):))))))
Guest chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
WOW...wow...
Guest chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
Ok i know i am reading these late but i have a pray ginny will be sweet and kind again :) :S :D
Guest chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
:D funny but ginny...changed...a lot...:} ...still good though!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
Pretty pretty pretty please DONT make ginny mean. I like the sweet Ginny she was
Guest chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
these few chapters have been great and im ecstatic there are soo many chapters and it is my favorite characters POV
Lumina The Wolf chapter 26 . 12/20/2012
I'm loving the story :) I just started reading it yesterday and I almost couldn't stop to go to work si high praise from me
Ami L. Mendal chapter 26 . 12/19/2012
Heyy! It's only been about a year and four months (who's counting?) but an update would be fantastic. This story is unlike anything I've ever read, and I adore D/G. Please update soon :)
Ami
AdriannaZaria chapter 26 . 4/22/2012
I. Need. More! I was a little wary of this story at first but Now I am addicted. Please update sooooooon!

Addie
MAi chapter 26 . 2/6/2012
please finish this story i love it and can't wait for the next chapter and so on
wolftattoo chapter 19 . 11/25/2011
I never did like Harry and Ginny together I always thought she and Draco would make a better couple her and Draco are like yin and yang. Harry is only showing interest in Ginny now is because his archrival has seen something in her that Harry has failed to see. If it had been any other guy Harry knows Ginny wouldn't hesitate to drop them for him but Draco has a certain quality that Harry doesn't. Ginny and Draco think of each other as forbidden fruit once they get a taste it's hard to resist not wanting more. Harry had his chance with Ginny for years it's his loss now hopefully Ginny will tell him "Sorry you missed the bus."