Reviews for Nowhere but Here
NatW chapter 24 . 3/10/2005
I love it I love the whole story
Flair Verona the Slytherin Queen chapter 24 . 3/6/2005
I really like this story but there are a lot of errors. I think you need a really good beta. If you need help finding a good beta don't hesitate to email me. Anyway like I said before this story is rather cute.

Sincerely,

~Flair Verona~
Cassy chapter 24 . 3/4/2005
Not bad...i just don't like the idea about them going to hogwarts what year will they start off in? That's so sad...
wiccan-witch88 chapter 24 . 2/27/2005
aw so sweet, are they gonna go to hogwarts? what age are they now?
reads-a-lot chapter 24 . 2/8/2005
Well, I really loved the chapter and i am soo happy you updated it. It was really cute and I can't wait for more...great chappie!
Vall chapter 24 . 2/6/2005
You're story is great! Keep it goin! BTW: that line is from "Where The Heart Is" with Natalie Portman and Ashley Judd
EiSeL chapter 24 . 2/6/2005
omg! i love it, i love it, i love it! its so sweet! please update asap!

with respect and admiriation from a fellow author

-EiSeL
Tabitha78 chapter 24 . 2/5/2005
Hey this chapter is great! I didn't see any mistakes in there :)

Great job!
sballLuvr5 chapter 24 . 2/5/2005
aww that was cute... by the way "allot" is spelled "a lot" sorry but it was bothering me...anywaz this chapter was good... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon!

Kristi
Rhiannon Aurorafai chapter 24 . 2/5/2005
Hey~

Aww...the cutest of parents! Thanks for updating! Now update again so that i can read another chapter!

Rhia~
HOBOrules chapter 24 . 2/5/2005
aw that was a cute chapter! i had mid-terms last week as well! i know how ya feel! and i have been at work too!(even though i HATE my job...if you call it that!) so yeah anyhoodles! that was GREAT! it was a very cute chapter! cant wait to read more!

Love-n-Luck

HOBO
Krit.16 chapter 24 . 2/5/2005
aww! thats was so sweet! I liked the end bit. I cant wait to see what happens next! Update soon.

Krystal
The-Real-James-Potter chapter 24 . 2/5/2005
well it was pretty short and arnt they to old to go to hogwarts ?
Frizance chapter 24 . 2/5/2005