Reviews for A Family Affair
wizmage chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
This is good.
PixiePain chapter 8 . 8/14/2004
Oh my gosh! I cannot wait until new chapters and/or stories are posted. Eversince reading "neighbors" last night I have been barely able to stop reading your Charmed series. It is excellent, although it does give a little sense of sadness in that the Halliwells aren't so enticing to watch anymore. Hehehe By that I mean just the fact that you have portrayed them as being extremely ignorant and self-rightous, which they are, but I am extremely glad that finally someone has written about the views that I personally believe in. The "nothing is inherintly good or evil" thing. When it comes to religion and stuff like that, I still have yet to meet another person to believe it. So whether or not you believe in it I do not know, but I am very greatful that you are at least bringing it to light through your wonderful writing. _ I have probably written too much, so I will say bye for now, but like I said, I cannot wait for more updates.
martha chapter 8 . 7/27/2004
Another good story. I especially like the relationship between Cole and Olivia. Please write another story soon.
Maricole chapter 8 . 7/27/2004
I really hope you will be writing the follow up story to this very soon. My sympathies are a little with the darklighter, as Leo and the Elders are a thick headed self satisfied bunch of idiots! I can understand her changing sides. I hope you will write about Cole's mother as well.
LadyDeb1970 chapter 8 . 7/26/2004
Okay, obviously I spoke too soon. At least some of them are starting to wise up.

Looking forward to the next story. . .and seeing a few people get their posteriors kicked.
Maricole chapter 7 . 7/21/2004
Excellent, glad to see the Charmed Ones finally realising that they may not be perfect!
LadyDeb1970 chapter 7 . 7/20/2004
Ooh, I love this! Especially the older two sisters FINALLY wising up!
martha chapter 6 . 7/16/2004
It's interesting to me that while the Halliwells (in this case, Piper and Phoebe) would go to any lengths to save each other, they can't seem to appreciate that same determination in others.I hop e Olivia's plan works.
Maricole chapter 6 . 7/16/2004
I love this - really looking forward to the Charmed One's realising once and for all that Cole is not their enemy and that 'demons' can also be innocents. Hope they eventually feel bad about the innocent demon they killed! And am really looking forward to Phoebe realising that throwing Cole over was the most stupid thing she ever did.
martha chapter 5 . 7/14/2004
Another good chapter. I can't wait to see if Cole can convince the Halliwells of his and Marbus' innocence. I'm betting not. Thanks and update soon.
Magic-Amethyst80 chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Excellent Chapter!

It is nice to see that the Charmed Ones self righteousness has finally cost the life of an innocent, something which has never been done on the show. How will they deal with learning the truth? I remember that Piper was very distraught when she was responsible for the death of the innocent doctor. On the other hand, the Charmed Ones have such an attitude, that they may refuse to hear the other side out.

Also, how will this affect Paige's relationship with her "sisters"? I really like the idea of Phoebe being jealous of Paige's friendship with Barbara and Olivia.

Are you going to kill off Marbus? I like his character and will hate seeing him die. However I have the feeling that his death will be an important plot point regarding a rift between the Charmed Ones and the McNeils.
Maricole chapter 3 . 7/8/2004
This is becoming very nerve racking, one never knows which way the Charmed Ones will go, will they believe the false evidence and go hell for leather after Marbus, or will, for once, they use their brains, and actually try to help Cole and his uncle? I am looking forward to meeting his mother also. Love this story
martha chapter 2 . 7/6/2004
Excellent. Cole better not forget that Paul is also Leo's charge. Thanks and update soon.
Tilius chapter 2 . 7/3/2004
Wow. This is so exiting. Can’t wait to see how the 3 idiots will go down. Hope you update soon.
Magic-Amethyst80 chapter 2 . 7/2/2004
At first I didn't like the idea of a character like Marbus, and considered it too much in the direction of turning Cole into a one note "good guy." However in this chapter you have managed to add more dimensions to the character and give him a past similar to that of Cole. How come Cole never joined the order of the Gimile?

Also I was starting to like your version of Page, however I now have a bad feeling that she and the Charmed ones are going to have something to do with vanquishing an "innocent." Will this ruin the relationship between Paige and the McNeils?