Reviews for Unforeseen Awakening
Great story, I liked it!
nicole998 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Wow just amazing
Hollysgirl chapter 31 . 7/24/2004
oh it was wonderful! simply wonderful! and everything ended so well!

i can't wait for the sequel! please write it soon! what's this Darkness Within movie you're talking about - sounds interesting! where i live, we get movies like months after the USA. Im in SOuth Africa, you see. pretty desolate movie-wise!

but anyway - thanks for the review! i logged on and nearly had a heartattack when i didn't see u there - what if she got cross and stopped reading? i asked myself. but its good to know you enjoyed it and that you haven't stopped reading.

and what do you think about Verona's idea of getting Gabriel in trouble with the order?

dats all for now!

keep up the good writing!
KillerKitty16 chapter 29 . 7/22/2004
aaw! how sad. it was very good i like it! cant wait till the next chapter!
Hollysgirl chapter 28 . 7/22/2004
I'm back!

sorry i haven't been reviewing or writing - i accidently erased this user profile off the computer and at the same time, failed a geometry exam.

but i'm back on track!

Lovely! absolutely bluddy amazing! this has been so wonderful!

I love it!
KillerKitty16 chapter 27 . 7/21/2004
omg omg omg! i hate cliff hangers! oh next chapter please!
Hollysgirl chapter 22 . 7/18/2004
I really like what you're doing between Carl and Madeline - why does she have to be a vampire? isn't there something we could do to bring them together?

and i've realised how little i know about dhampires? what are they? why is madeline so worried about having one?

ps thanks for the encouragement, i don't usually complain like this - i promise! things are just a bit difficult. but once exams are over and my grandads better i wont complain like this!
Hollysgirl chapter 19 . 7/17/2004
WoW! It's really developing so well! Even if your knowledge of the tarrot is minimal - mine is non-existant - that all sounded so believeble!

i also really like how anna is seeing what happens to Van Helsing in her dreams : but does she know that it's all real? and is she ever going to wake up?

NO! Van Helsing can't die! you can't do that to me ;) but you could scare me - like you already did! that serpant was an amazing idea!

hoping for more soon!

Holly
Hollysgirl chapter 18 . 7/15/2004
Lovely - once again!

i love that anna saw what happened to van helsing in her dreams - it helps show just how close they really are! i was kinda confused as to why van helsing and carl are going to america not transylvania, but it's all part of your super-excellant master plan right? ;)

keep it up!

and thanks for the encouragement - algebra was ok, but pretty tough. my grandad's not getting better- he can't breathe without the machines, but life goes on!

see ya soon!
Hollysgirl chapter 16 . 7/14/2004
Hello!

Another amazing chapter! How do you come up with this stuff - its unbelievable!

I'm dying to know what's going to happen!

Victoria is so bad - and i'm loving her. i also like what you're doing to Anna and Van Helsing - u evil thing u! ;)

i know what you meant about keeping the characters and the vibe the same - i struggle with it too!

Keep writing - cliffhangers drive me crazy, so update soon!
Countess Jackman chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
for some reason this seems very familar to me. have you read the anne rice books "the vampire chronicles" because it seems that the way lucy transformed Adam was like the way Lestat had been transformed and Louis in "The Vampire Chronicles" but anyway really cool story. it reminds me of anne rice's books. which is a good thing. but let me ask you... did you base Adam upon the character Louis. If you have no idea what im talking about than i must be the only 13 year old that reads anne rice. but if you did base it off that than good job, if not than ignore this whole review. but let me tell you it is amazing how good you write. I love Vampires almost as much as i love Hugh Jackman and Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt and Orlando Bloom and that's saying alot. later day.
Hollysgirl chapter 12 . 7/12/2004
WoW!

This really keeps getting better and better doesn't it? :) you really have a skill for writing! Keep it up girl!

by the way, thanks for reviewing - it meant the world to me. my grandad is in ICU, but i'll try to write more very very soon!

Luvya doll!
Hollysgirl chapter 9 . 7/10/2004
No! Adam can't do that! It's simply not right!

But i'm loving every minute of it!

You simply must write soon - i have to know what's going to happen - please don't turn Anna into a vampire as well!

how do you write so well - i really am enjoying this story! thanks for updating so soon - please don't stop now!
Cinamezoo chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
I really like your story so far. It's original and well-written. I thought the addition of the witches was cool, since I love witch lore. I can't wait to find out want happens when Van Helsing sees Anna. Keep up the good work!
Hollysgirl chapter 8 . 7/9/2004
very nice indeed - you just don't disappoint do you?

i like what you're doing with Van Helsing just knowing that Anna is there. It was also really great that you updated so fast - very few authors are good enough to do that!

well done - keep it up!