Reviews for The Colors of Vengeance and Love
zorbey chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
srtaraery
Diedre D'Nai chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Man, that was a great movie...and really really upsetting. Poor Mai, d.b
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Very interesting. I fully endorse this product and/or service.
killerkumquat chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Gah! This is so frusterating! I keep searching everywhere for Darkside Blues fics, and they were non-existent! Doesn't anybody have any taste! Please, I implore you to make more, this was really awesome but it was so short! PLEASE!11!1!1!11!1!
crazy mari chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
wow, i never realized that there were more Darkside Blues fans out there, other than myself! its definately good to know. And now that i know its out there, i will be writing some myself about this great and too-unknown anime...peace, and good job!
mika chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
this story is good!

please update soon.

i also wish they were more darkside blues fanfics
Vanessea chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
hey guess wut your story totally sucked!

no just messin with ya i really loved this one and i hope to read alot more where this came from!
Dune7 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Nice little story there,and yeah I get third DB story on the 3rd year,heh.

Nice to see some people doing fics on lesser known and wofully underrated animes like this one(I also recommend Hideyuki Kikuchi's other animes,DC Shinjuku,Amnesia and Wicked City.)

BTW,two questions,does this take place after the events of the anime or the actual manga by Hideyuki and will there be a continuation of this story as Mai and Kanzo go off to kill the head of PC?

I hope you conntinue it.
Kate chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
I love it! Darkside is one of my favorite animes. Will there be another chapter added to this?
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
*falls over in shocked joy* wha? O_O theres DB fics here? only 2 (i guess one was removed or somethin), granted... but still! _ its a start, and i rather identify with this one (it sounds kinda like some of the angsty love stuff i write XD hehe) but what the heck are ya doin makin this a one-shot? she CANT marry Kenzo (Kanzo, whatever his name is lol they say it with an "e" on my dvd from Blockbuster), lonely or not o_O endearingly bumbling and sweet as he is, hes bound to catch on to the fact that she doesnt love him EVENTUALLY... right? _() even hes not THAT thick hehe well, ok scratch that XD he might just be if he hasnt seen it after 3 friggin YEARS! lol but anyway, youve got me thinkin hehe :D maybe i could try out a ficlet of my own... who knows? this fandom certainly needs more, thats for sure

a brand-new Darkside obsessie
merrai chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
good work keep it up
Dark Immortal Warrior chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
that was pretty good! I actually Loved it! continuation is a MUST! -
Midnightingale chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
You know, I'm very surprised that more people haven't discovered Darkside Blues, seeing as how VHD has become suce a sucess. One would think that "they" would remarket it or something. Finish it maybe. Anyway, I too love Darkside, and I'm glad someone has taken the time to write about him. Also, there are a few spelling errors in your short. Nnumb s0he

Anyway, I like your short. You should write more.

Midnightingale
ForsakenFoe chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
You obviously have the great ability to write and you aren't worried about taking an unpopular topic. I love the series and I loved the fic. Keep up the good work
Krista chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Yea! Darkside Blues fanfic! Why isn't there more of it? Usually what I am able to find is grossly lacking in several aspects (talent and originality most notably), but yours is wonderful (with the exception of a few typos). Please tell me this is just the beginning of a longer story. It seems like there's so much more you could do with this. Personally, I'd love to see Kenzo's heart get stomped on. He always annoyed me. And of course a scene of Mai meeting up with Darkside again would be very interesting. Anyway, great job!