Reviews for Confessions
Weasleyfan98 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I loved it!
00Verisimilitude00 chapter 15 . 5/20/2011
Hi, me again. If you ever check this (I noticed you updated your profile two years ago and mentioned something about continuing this) please reconsider posting a chapter or two if you've still got them. This is a great story and I for one, would love to see more of it.
00Verisimilitude00 chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
wonderfully in character for the two of them. I know you've probably abandoned this site long ago, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm really enjoying this story so far.
pinkpygmypuff chapter 15 . 10/5/2005
That is the cutest, saddest, cryingest, loviest best story ever! i was sobbing in one part and laughing at the whole yellow thing! so sweet!

Feliicty
user978 chapter 15 . 5/8/2005
Brill story, like the letter idea, and the way he told her he loved her, it was soo sweet. Funny with Sirius and Remus making a bet, they still remember it from 3rd year, lol. well, super!
whatsername104 chapter 15 . 5/4/2005
i really like your story. i think your a great writer, and i like the way you describe things because they almost made me cry (it's a good thing)! Please update soon!
Sweet Sarcasm chapter 15 . 5/4/2005
Finally! For both the chapter and the hook up. Hehe. Great chapter!
zumanity57 chapter 15 . 5/4/2005
Aw, I like it. It almost made me cry.
Realmer06 chapter 15 . 5/4/2005
oo! yay! *happiness and joy*

*muah* fabulous!
Serephine.A chapter 15 . 5/3/2005
We! I've been waiting! Hehe, great chapter, and I'm glad you updated!
entertainer92 chapter 14 . 4/20/2005
I NEED YOU TO UPDATE THIS...U KNOW U HAVE FANS
scythianempire chapter 14 . 9/19/2004
Such a good chapter! Update SOON!
chocolatechipped chapter 14 . 9/4/2004
this made me very happy! please please please review! this chapter perfect. all you have to do now is update!
chibisheena chapter 14 . 8/16/2004