Reviews for Impostor
The-Word-Writer chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
Very nice chapter, can't wait till next update.
Skip lines for dialogue, though.
"Prongs? Are you OK... you know full well that there are no 6th year Gryffindors called Ron and Hermione."
"What did you call me?"
LizAnne394 chapter 26 . 10/23/2012
is this story abandoned?
emmettcullenlover45 chapter 15 . 4/2/2012
just read chapter 15 and the potions professor (who should be Slughorn) said "Molly Prewitt? Well, that was obviously waiting to happen." i hope u meant something different then her and Arthur are not together because the'd have to be if Bill and Charlie are suppose to be born.
HermioneFan28 chapter 13 . 10/7/2011
please dont ever call us children (Hello there childen, well another chapter. which was chapter 12) most of us of not all of us are not children and havent been for a long time and as you can tell from my name i am 28 years old which means i am not a child and anyawy harry potter books, movies and all fan fiction of them isnt for children its for ADULTS ofcourse so even more so please dont call us children okey thanks

HermioneFan28 chapter 12 . 10/7/2011
the tri- wizard tournament, going to the quidditch world cup with Ron, learning to throw of the Imperio curse happened in fouth year in BOOK FOUR also lilly would have known (from booking at harry and from everthing else) she is his mother simply by seeing the part about going to live with her sister (his aunt) Petunia I got raised by my muggle Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon. They hated magic, and as a result hated me. also the part where it says and I drove over 100 of them away is confusing (although it isnt to me because i know that what he is talking about is the dementors and dring them away with the patronus charm i know this because as thank god i have read many time the books 1-6 of the harry potter series, but to others who havent read the book and etc even once and etc, then this comment will be confusing to them because you didnt say it was the Dementors he was talking about) also what FORM does JAMES patronus charm take? is it a stag too? since JAMES animagues form is a stag?
HermioneFan28 chapter 11 . 10/7/2011
i guess harry's letter to james is useless now that hermione told him everything? or is it? will james read the letter? what does it say does it say more than what hermione told james? and if hermione said We'll tell you as much as Harry would be comfortable with you knowing. If you want to know any more I suggest you leave him a note or something."

then why did she tell him everything if she wasnt meaning to tell him everything?
HermioneFan28 chapter 9 . 10/7/2011
i forgot to say in chapter 8 (and sadly you cant comment twise on one chapter which is really stupid by the way since you can on other harry potter websites) Harry had spent 3 days in the past and 4 in the present, luckily the curriculum hadn't changed too much so lessons were easy enough to keep up with and (what did harry mean by this and) Muggle studies in 1979 was an absolute whiz, even if the teacher appeared to have taught Snape everything he knows.

snape isnt muggle studies teacher, he is a potions master a potions proffesor so why is snape's name mentioned with muggle studies? confused!
HermioneFan28 chapter 8 . 10/7/2011
if james wasnt gonna tell lilly about harry being their son why did he he? oh and just thought of something does James meet severus as a teacher (as a teacher as in professor snape) in hermione time line? and does harry meet severus (as in the student severus) in lily's time line?
HermioneFan28 chapter 6 . 10/7/2011
stupid ron (although i guess he was just trying to help james with his grif but still) told James the truth and even showed him a book about it too? now the futuris gonna be chanhed now that james knows the truth! or will it? hasnt the future been changed enough with harry going into the past and james going in to the future?
HermioneFan28 chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
wait a minute am confused to harry is in Harry's body and james is in James body (but its true since even the mirror says it so too) but the others didnt know coz people hadn't realised just because the father and son resemblance was so strong.

"I just want to check something first, have any of you got a mirror or something?" Harry knew he was quite possibly giving the impression of his father being a flaming homosexual but it would simplify the explanation one way or another. He needed to know if he was in his Dad's body or if people hadn't realised just because the father and son resemblance was so strong.

"Typical James; wakes up and wants to check his looks." Sirius said with a sarcastic smile plastered across his face. Remus however was rummaging through his trunk. "Here you go" he muttered passing Harry an antique mirror with a chunky pewter frame. Looking into it he saw what he wanted to see the most, his green eyes. He looked at the spot on his forehead where his scar was; even though it was obscured by his mop of hair it was just visible to those who knew where to look. How was he going to approach this without sounding like a madman? Harry decided to launch straight into it; at least he still looked like Harry Potter.

"I don't think I should tell you this. It will probably screw things up somewhere but I am not James Potter. I'm called Harry and Ron and Hermione who I was talking about before are my best friends at Hogworts, where I'm a sixth year Gryffindor." Harry looked round to see 3 disbelieving faces.

"Nice try, but you have get up earlier than that to catch us out." Sirius laughed, that bark like laugh he had heard so many times before. "Look at me...I have Green eyes not hazel like James" Harry lifted his fringe "and I have this beastie on my head."

"That's an easy thing to do, changing eye colour you learn in forth year and a scar can be done with muggle make up or anything" Obviously Sirius was still not convinced.
HermioneFan28 chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
harry and james look so much alike that even harry and james wouldnt be able to tell the difference muchless the others to notice the different not that they are different harry's body didnt go to james time and james body didnt go to hermione time! it was their souls that went to only harry and james know the swap happend!
ImmaTheta chapter 8 . 9/11/2011
This story is really good so far. WRITE MORE.
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 26 . 8/24/2011
This is absolutely amazing! It is such a brilliant and fantastic story! It is so hard to describe how awesome this is!
Kari Minamoto chapter 26 . 7/21/2008
Please finish. At least an Epilogue - you can't leave it dangling like this. I really like it too :(

~Kari Minamoto
Kari Minamoto chapter 21 . 7/20/2008
I love your story and I just had to respond to that list you had at the end. (Also I'm from the US)

1. In junior high I actually spelled words with the 'u'. My teacher kept crossing out the u and deducting a point. Randomly I'll find a word when I stick in the u without knowing. Old habits must die hard. Like... just like... gives me a headache like... whenever people like... use like like... to much. ;)

You know I don't know what you're thinking

2. You know I never understood why the two English's were separated.

3. I never tacked shire to anything. It just sounds weird.

4. That absolutely drives me crazy! It's wicked annoying to have fake British accents (and I always wondered why the Brits were the bad guys. Says a lot about diversity)

5. Heard it don't know it. I know half of Canada's though.

6. I don't understand the point of American football and it's extrmeley annoying to try and tell people you are talking about soccer when you say football since they automatically assume you mean the one when you try to make the other person unconcious. Sorry, can't give up my baseball. Although I think World Series isn't the greatest name for it.

7. I'm into peace. I hate nuclear weapons and wish they would just disappear.

8. Not comment ;)

9. I've always had a hard time with the metrics. Car sides don't bother me and I always wondered - Why is the driver's side the left?

10. fries, crisps, chips, they're all good to me.

11. I'm from right near Boston - I guess I can't have my tea in the morning and a cup in the afternoon. Sad then I would actually have to learn to like coffee.

12. I'm not 21 but US beer smells absolutely disgusting. I don't even want to drink it.

13. Gas/Petrol is to expesive anyways - use public transportation.

14. Anti-gun from growing up in a city. Everyone's sue happy and everyone seems to talk to a specialist. Just talk to your friends and family - you'll probably get better results.

15. I was wondering that too?

PS I've taken world history and pay attention to international politics which might be part of the reason I can see all the humour in this. I'm going to France in two years, possibly Ireland this year, and hopefully the Dominican Republic or Peru my senior year. There is so much more than the US - I can't wait!

Anyways you are a great author and I hope to read more from you soon!

~Kari Minamoto