Reviews for Free Falling
Djinn1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Wow! I happened on this by accident. So lovely. Great view of the characters and this moment in time.
sablefalls chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
A friend referred me to this story. I am very impressed and delighted.
RowenaR chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
It's beautiful! I love how you make them fit and how vulnerable and strong at the same time they are. It's really... perfect. Thanks for sharing :)
Captain Anemone chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Oh it was great! I do want more! This was very good, thank you!

-An
Snape's Mistress 87 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Sweetie, I LOVE this story! I was actually writing something similar myself. I didn't post it though because I didn't want you to think I was trying to copy your work. This story is too great for someone to mess it up :)
Chickadilly chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
As always when I'm supposed to be doing other things I end up skimming online for new fic to read. This was a wonderful distraction - sensual and emotional at the same time. I don't even think of it as a PWP so much because you captured a true character study of the relationship between Hawkeye and Margaret.

Great work!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Wow! Amazing story! Very moving! I really enjoyed it!
Maple Fay chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Just found it.

And I honestly don't think it's a PWP - the plot IS there, and I adore it! Thank you :)
inveritas chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Only one word can describe this and that word is: Fantastic. It is so true to how Hawkeye and Margaret see each other I think, that they need each other but they can still have their relationship of being nemisis or friends or whatever too. So perfect. Brilliant job.
dixxle chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
That was so good. It was almost too beautiful and romantic to be smut. I loved it so much, you are wonderful at writing and do briliant descriptions. I have been looking for a really good writer to give my challenge to, and I think I've found it. Here it is: a day-they-come-home BJ/Peg fic, rated M, which must contain a) BJ and a razor (hint hint), b) a nightmare, c) Carrie Donovan, and d) the words "Convince me". Please, please try it!
laurydory chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
whoa. I live with 3 guys (one of whom is my boyfriend) and I don't mind telling you I felt somewhat guilty reading that while they were in the house. Have you every thought of writing Mills & Boone. just kidding. seriously though... great command of language, wonderful take on their relationship and by god do I want Hawkeye right now.
steamy chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Oh my god, that was so good! Really REALLY hot and steamy, but so beautiful you could hardly call it smut. I'm so hot now, the thought of Hawkeye (m) doing all that makes me want to run for the cold showers ;)
celticmaggie chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Hi Samantha

I know you wrote this story a while ago but as I've only recently started writing MASH fics I'm sort of catching up on stories:-)

I have read this one and Faceless and they are both wonderful. I love the way that you write HM so well without it being "lovey dovey" like a lot of HYM is.

Are you still writing fanfics?

abyssinia

celticmaggie
marie chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
That was great. I think you could capture your readers even if you weren't writing about characters they are already invested in. Just because you're such a good writer. BTW, I think it's cool that you write fan fics for both MASH and Gilmore Girls which are my two favourite shows of all time.
Jenn chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
M*A*S*H is one of those rare tv shows that involves more emotion than anything else. You've nailed it on the head because you don't treat the background of war as a nuisance. You've got the angst the characters feel in every episode, whether it's for the wounded, family, or themselves. This fic is amazing and sweetly erotic. Thank you for being true.