Reviews for Through the Ages
Summer Knight chapter 10 . 9/19/2007
Hi there,

I've read this one before, but wanted to re-read it to freshen my memory and then go on to your sequels. I just wanted to say that this is one of the many I have read that I will always come back to.

I have just one question for you, do you have a beta? If not, I would like to offer my services.

Anyway,

Keep it up the story is wonderful and I can't wait to read the sequels.

Sincerely,

Summer Knight
Eldridor chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
It's cool i like the sound of your characters!
summer.of.tears chapter 22 . 2/19/2005
Oh my gosh... I love this story. I am so happy that everything ended well. I'm also glad that you started using paragraphs... eek! *hides* lol

I know this is a stupid question, but are you and your friends Goth?
Christine Marquez chapter 12 . 11/2/2004
love this story so far
BatMunchkin chapter 22 . 10/26/2004
Muah hahahahaha! *blinks, looks around* what? What'd I say? *cricket noises after everyone walks away* Fine, be that way, you big dumb dumbs!
A. R. Imora chapter 22 . 8/22/2004
wow that was a good ending, make another one...
Lady Nessa chapter 22 . 8/21/2004
Hey, I'm FINALLY back. I'm only now catching up on my stories. My stupid computer broke and THEN band camp started THEN school did. Anyway, I absolutely LOVE the story. Do you have a sequel in mind? One would be great. I know I would read it! Keep it up!
Dracona In Volata chapter 22 . 8/21/2004
yay! I loved that story! I rocked my toe socks! lol. I'm so glad you finished it when you did. I leave for college in two hours, I would've died if I'd had to wait very long to see if Gabriel and Kate had made it. Great Story!
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 21 . 8/20/2004
Wicked Chapter! _
Dracona In Volata chapter 21 . 8/19/2004
AH! You must update soon! good grief! Gabriel can't be dead! *sniff.,* Not my Gabriel. Okay, now I"m getting pathetic. Update soon! please?
Dracona In Volata chapter 20 . 8/17/2004
NO! DOn't stop there! Update! I command you! STop reading this bloody review and start typing already! I must know what happens!
A. R. Imora chapter 19 . 8/16/2004
just a quick question, Where did you get all the romanian stuff? the chapters are coming along fine, and faster then i expected. well keep it up. and please answer my quiestion I have been looking for it to use in my storys.
Dracona In Volata chapter 19 . 8/16/2004
lol. I saw catwoman recently too, awesome movie! Then again, I never read the comics. lol. Update soon!
Dracona In Volata chapter 18 . 8/16/2004
ah! must know what happens...oh, wait. there's more. *smiles sheepishly* eh, Ill keep reading. lol. btw, do sheep smile? I dunno, I'm just wierd.
Dracona In Volata chapter 17 . 8/8/2004
great chapter. I love the fight with herself thing. It's good.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »