Reviews for Severing Charms
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 1/25
I noticed how tou were setting it up. I noticed what you were implying. I also realized that it couldn't be that. If it was, you would have just said so. I actually thought it would have turned out to be a therapy session, although I was curious about the mess.
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Oh my goodness. . .

I had no idea what to think when I started reading this. I mean, I know what it looked like, b/c my mind went straight to the gutter when I read the line: “I’ve—I’ve never done this. I mean, paid for it. Before.”

But my mind was like, 'No, not Percy. Percy would never do that.' But that ending, girl, I would have never guessed that!

Great one-shot. I loved it!
Deborah Peters chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
In response to the most recent review-yes, I used to have a story called "Perfect," in fact, they were a whole series. Unfortunately, I realised that they, er, were awful. The only one in the series that remains is "Ink Stains."
gholi chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
That was adorable and cute! Very nice job. BTW, didn't you used to also have a story called "Perfect" here?
DraconicDemonic chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
That fic was so artistically done . I've never been fooled so badly in my life! Keep writing, this was awesome!
M. D. Jensen chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
lol! i knew the suggestion of him going to a brothel wasn't what was really going on, but i thought he was going to get his fortune read... lol! i should have guessed from the title XD
InkWick chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
*Cackle* Oh, you are good... Oh you are VERY good *Double Cackle*.

Very nicely written, even if it is a little short. Superbly leading the reader in another direction, which no one will admit to have even been thinking about of course *wink*. But, I almost didn't read the story because of my assumptions... hmm... thank you for the morals lesson. Always nice to get beat upside the head occsionally, lol. It's just happened to me a little to often, and well... well the doctors are still discussing it. But anyways!

No grammaticals that really popped out at me. The format may be easier to read if you put spaces in between the paragraphs, but it works just fine as it is. Considering that you actually formatted your story in the tradtiontal "book-style", so, technically, you are correct, no worries, I just thought you'd want a tip.

Over all, very nicely done. Havn't read something quite so...so... well, "refreshing" in a while, so it's a nice change. Beautiful. Update quickly please!
tynkerbell to lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
lol hehehe this did just what u wnated ti to i suposse just what i thought it wouldnt be!