Reviews for Elainie
theyellowflower chapter 12 . 5/27
WOW. Wow! I'm sitting here trying to catch my breath! What a mess! Christine really created such a mess! And poor Erik at the end! Yeesh! What a ride! And what a great story arch you created! This was very original and unique and I always appreciate a good Leroux based tale. Thank you! This was a great read!
theyellowflower chapter 7 . 5/27
...this is getting trippy...
ArtistForever chapter 1 . 5/8
I know this fic is old as hell, and I don't even know if you read these anymore, but you have me hooked with this first chapter!
Violonaire chapter 2 . 1/29
Wow, your writing is splendid. It flowed very well. When Christine find the child, I was again expecting these fanfiction where we see an happy Erik and Christine family. But it's not. And I'm glad of it. It's extremely gothic so far. Christine is already on the verge of madness and I like that!
Lucyole chapter 12 . 7/24/2016
Wow that was one dark crazy Story but really great I like it very much, Poor Christine she had gone mad too she Must have had the Same Tumor as Elainie.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
I can't read it...
Riene chapter 12 . 5/25/2016
That is absolutely not how I thought this might end. Wow.

Superbly written, a believable descent into obsession and madness. Her terror is palpable; Erik's cool, controlled support and acquiescence to her wishes is eerie. You are a master story-teller.
EriksAngeDeLaMusique chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
What a horrific story-and I do mean that in the best way possible :) Poor Christine! Your way of describing her thoughts and slow descent into madness was absolutely enthralling! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time, anxiously awaiting what horror you'd throw at Christine next. And Erik-how utterly complex! Even though he was often in the presence of Christine he remained an elusive enigma whose thoughts and actions could not be predetermined until they happened (although they were told from Christine's point of view which does not seem very reliable). And what an ending! I did not see that coming at all! It seemed to happen quickly which is not necessarily a bad thing, from her suddenly being arrested (which I was anxiously waiting for since she spoke to Helene) and then disappearing beneath the river. It took a second read-through for me to catch her thoughts becoming Elainie's as she hid and it sent shivers down my spine! Oh Erik, what is he going to do with her now that she is no longer his "living bride"? And how will Raoul, Madame Valerius, and the others that know her react to her sudden disappearance?
Thank you so much for writing this compelling and chilling story!
Sue Donym chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
Oooh, I got goosebumps reading that last line.

What a creepy, wonderful story. Restrained, scientist Erik was great.

(I did think to myself several times during the story that if Erik is worried about your mental instability? You're right to be concerned.)
RosalieOfGallifrey chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
Perfect. Morbid, frightening, disturbingly matter-of-fact, character-driven, enthralling, and absolutely perfect.
EriksCandleLight chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
This is possibly one of the best stories I have ever read. It was amazingly well-written and well-thought-out. I couldn't stop reading. It left me in tears. I can assure you that a link to this story will be e-mailed to all of my "phanphiction"-reading friends.
tanithlipsky chapter 12 . 10/27/2011
wow good creepy
calicogoat chapter 12 . 4/6/2009
Oh! I should not have read this before I sleep!
SashaArcain chapter 12 . 1/12/2009
How cute.. it seems erik may be pulling a romeo juliet at the end 0_0
the yellow flower chapter 12 . 12/27/2007
whoa now that was a good story! erik is like the best man ever. it's an interesting philosophy as to whether the ability to see ghosts is a brain disfunction or just a closed mind. very well written. very well written indeed.