Reviews for Elainie
EriksAngeDeLaMusique chapter 12 . 3/9
What a horrific story-and I do mean that in the best way possible :) Poor Christine! Your way of describing her thoughts and slow descent into madness was absolutely enthralling! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time, anxiously awaiting what horror you'd throw at Christine next. And Erik-how utterly complex! Even though he was often in the presence of Christine he remained an elusive enigma whose thoughts and actions could not be predetermined until they happened (although they were told from Christine's point of view which does not seem very reliable). And what an ending! I did not see that coming at all! It seemed to happen quickly which is not necessarily a bad thing, from her suddenly being arrested (which I was anxiously waiting for since she spoke to Helene) and then disappearing beneath the river. It took a second read-through for me to catch her thoughts becoming Elainie's as she hid and it sent shivers down my spine! Oh Erik, what is he going to do with her now that she is no longer his "living bride"? And how will Raoul, Madame Valerius, and the others that know her react to her sudden disappearance?
Thank you so much for writing this compelling and chilling story!
Sue Donym chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
Oooh, I got goosebumps reading that last line.

What a creepy, wonderful story. Restrained, scientist Erik was great.

(I did think to myself several times during the story that if Erik is worried about your mental instability? You're right to be concerned.)
RosalieOfGallifrey chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
Perfect. Morbid, frightening, disturbingly matter-of-fact, character-driven, enthralling, and absolutely perfect.
EriksCandleLight chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
This is possibly one of the best stories I have ever read. It was amazingly well-written and well-thought-out. I couldn't stop reading. It left me in tears. I can assure you that a link to this story will be e-mailed to all of my "phanphiction"-reading friends.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 12 . 10/27/2011
wow good creepy
calicogoat chapter 12 . 4/6/2009
Oh! I should not have read this before I sleep!
SashaArcain chapter 12 . 1/12/2009
How cute.. it seems erik may be pulling a romeo juliet at the end 0_0
the yellow flower chapter 12 . 12/27/2007
whoa now that was a good story! erik is like the best man ever. it's an interesting philosophy as to whether the ability to see ghosts is a brain disfunction or just a closed mind. very well written. very well written indeed.
the yellow flower chapter 4 . 12/26/2007
this was the most vivid thing i've ever read in my life. i don't know whether to complement you or throw up.
Melancholy Euphoria chapter 12 . 11/13/2007
/not logged in.

HI.

I LIKE YOU.

A LOT.

For seriously. I just lost several hours of sleep reading this, and I hope I can pass my tests tomorrow with only this on my mind.

Though I can't say I was content with the characterization and the repetetiveness...I read it. It was addictive.

Makes me want to re-edit all of my other Phantom fics.
Adi Sagestar chapter 12 . 9/28/2007
Oh Gods. Am I in the presence of the Queen (King?) of Morbidity? Should I bow? Ah man, that is such a sad ending... I can picture it... wow. Nightmares.
Velasa chapter 3 . 4/21/2007
This is really, really good... I should be in bed right now but I'm stuck here running through this. You handle all of the characters with such sensitivity- they're all perfectly in character, and the descriptions are like ghosting touches that are careful not to come down too heavily while giving maximum visual output. It's haunting. Christine in her dreams, out of her dreams, daydreaming and drifting off on strange things.. I just love how it's written.
twilight huntress chapter 12 . 10/2/2006
dude...very deep, very scary. Why must erik suffer so? but it's refreshing to see something that isn't just him rolling in the hay with some random hottie. I like this alot...actually, i think you must be the best author ever...on fanfiction, I mean. Wow...I'm sort of wowed so, yeah. I hope I don't get a tumor! That would NOT be cool. random, I know, but hey! what can you do?

With everlasting respect and a wee bit of envy,

TH
ViolinRose chapter 12 . 9/19/2006
I cannot express how absolutely marvelous that story was. Everything was formulated perfectly, the use of foreshadowing was absolute, and however frustrating and sad the ending was, this has to be one of the best stories I've read. Brava, yet argh!
Mendelbra chapter 7 . 9/17/2006
Amazing. Perfectly haunting and brilliantly written. It must have taken you forever!