Reviews for Ranma Ascension Special Edition
Please use this

Ranma left Nabiki & Kasumi with Akane after she told them what Kodachi did, as he headed to the Kunos his marks turned red once there he kicked the door down & went in search of Kodachi

Once he found her he slammed his fist into her face then he picked her up & she discribbed Mara to him, he then went looking for Mara
Chaos queen chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
2010 you said "I promise NOT to keep you all waiting long" it's NOW 2014 your way past keeping us waiting long
Ranmamania chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
Please UPDATE this SOON
Guest chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
Absolute crap. Typical loser writer who kills a fic they no longer wish to write by totally changing the tone and direction of the fic. There's nothing wrong with losing interest or abandoning a fic. Doing it in such a pathetic manner is like a two year old having a temper tantrum.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
Wow, things just hit the fan on high with an explosive attachment. Kodachi is sooooooo doomed, and Mara-well I hear the lowest dredge of the Larenthian Abyss in the Ocean is quite nice this time of year with extreme G-force depth pressure.
Kithrin chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
out of curiosity, why didn't ranma's normal form change at all? cursed form influenced by urd, but not normal?
Rune Tobor chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Please consign all the Krazy Kunos to the worst HELL you can think of.
irnzenmonk chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
good story ne

i like it
deathgeonous chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
I've always had a soft spot for this fic, thus the, disappointment that feel because of the fact that you've left this on this massive cliffhanger for so long. Oh well. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
kvamic chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
hope it will get an update soon it bin more than 2 years sins last uppdate that a long time tbh
Rose1948 chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
Just stumbled, literally, across Chapter 5. Wow. Talk about deep shit. Poor Akane. Hopefully Real Life will let you get back to this awesome story and finish it out.

Take care and thanks for Sharing.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
Very Very good story, I havent looked to see if its continued seperately yet, if not I sooo hope this is continued!
eddog2323 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Can I continue the old story? I have an idea. There is one fact about Ranma 1/2 fanfiction and that is no matter how well the plot is planned out 95% of the time it will never go the way you want it unless it is a extreme OOC fiction.
pensuka chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
please update this i want to know what happens next
silverstreak93242 chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
ok, ok, finally got to read this fic, after the first chapter! I am hoping that this one isn't dead! I read the first chapter you wrote, and saved it, but...didn't get the alert! after checking back through some of my fics, I find that you continued this one, and now I am at the end and wondering where the next chapter is? cause I really really wanna see what Ranma does to Mara to punish her! I enjoyed reading through the fic, and I am sorry to see what happened to Akane, but hey, sometimes bad things have to happen to people, in order for change to break through and get them out of their rut's! Anyways, here's hoping this continues soon!