Reviews for Choices
Labyrinthgirl chapter 33 . 12/12/2011
It's the most beautiful thing I've ever read.
writertron chapter 33 . 11/24/2010
O.o epic and thought-provoking...
Verity Kindle chapter 19 . 11/8/2010
"Jareth was having the time of his life. "Oh, I don't think so." He drawled as he lazily poured more into her glass, "Besides, I've waited for my wedding night long enough." Then he added in a low voice, "If you know what I mean." Hoggle and Sarah took their goblets and drank deeply. Jareth smirked as he gestured for another course and gracefully poured more wine."

Ha! Jareth finally gets to have some fun. Excellent.
S.R Devaste chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I find your fic to have given a significant contribution to Labyrinth fandom and have added it to my archive, Labyrinth Classics.

If you have any suggestions for fics that are not on the list but you consider to be Labyrinth classics give me a ring.

Personal note:

You've written many great stories but this remains my favorite. Others may have introduced the Christian mythology to Labryinth, but I haven't seen it. And if they did I'm sure you did it the best. A wonderful, original fic.
Rin07 chapter 33 . 11/12/2008
I really liked the interesting twist of bringing in God and Satan and all that. The only criticism is that it feels like it should be longer. You created some great characters and I would have loved to seen them more developed. Over all though very nice job!
NS chapter 33 . 2/3/2008
Amazing! Yes, I was surprised at the ending, but it was definitely a worthwhile read. It was good to read a fic with a good message and even scripture in it, as well as well known literature and quotes. My favorite thing about it? The Bible references, the angel. I thought it was strange that the Devil could fall in love(which you explained quite well) and that Sarah would even consider making a deal with him when she knew fully well who he was. I mean, honestly, what was she thinking? But he knew exactly what she desired most of all.

I usually feel angry when a story has an "open-ended" conclusion, but for some reason, for the first time, I felt that everything turned out all right. I believe that Sarah chose Light, Jareth had practically already done so, and they ended up together, eventually going to Heaven. I hope that you too envisioned this ending or something like it...
PhantomPhluter chapter 7 . 4/12/2007
interesting...and angel named Toad eh? :) I really like your story!
Ruthie chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Just wanted to say *wow* - this was the best Labyrinth fic that i've ever had the pleasure of reading; masterful, powerful and emotional, and very true to the characters. I loved the different angle that you approached the story from, and I was completely swept along by your story. I also loved the little epigraphs from other literary works at the beginning of each chapter, it was seamless and very well thought-out. Thank you for sharing such wonderful work, and very well done.

Ruthie :)
briandjusforever chapter 33 . 11/12/2006
WTF? OK...OK...NO! I understand your reasoning for ending the story in such a fashion, but still it was some what abrupt...Besides that I loved it! The plot was compeling and I might consider taking on your idea of another person continuing the plot line:)
sweetbabby33 chapter 33 . 6/24/2006
Ok,this is quite different from the others that i read,but still to hear from you soon. :D
Whatsername81 chapter 33 . 5/15/2006
Wow! Words cannot describe how good that was! I really enjoyed it. Excellent work!
TaB chapter 15 . 5/1/2006
Since there aren't many fics with a strong Faustian theme,"Choices" is quite unique.

I like your headers for each chapter, if anything it shows what a well-read bird you are.

You had some good ideas to go on with but seemed to have abandoned them at some points.

Perhaps more could have been added on why Sarah "no longer believes in fairy tales" . What were her demons? And why did she choose Journalism as a career? Why did she give up Acting?

Your character sketches of Jareth and Sarah have some good points,viz, Jareth having the wisdom of the centuries at his disposal but was too arrogant to use it to his advantage and as for Sarah, her human imperfections are enduring, but she needs to see the bigger picture.

All said and done though, the ending was interesting and somewhat creepy considering the Dwaerf's fate.

hope to see more work from you.
DAsDesiredRose chapter 33 . 4/9/2006
*sputters* wha... how...why...*sighs* so cruel... so cruel...

enjoyed the story Nugrey even in your cruelness *teases* i hope to read more from you :D

Desired Rose
DAsDesiredRose chapter 32 . 4/9/2006
YES! *jumps in the air yelling victoriously* Kudos AND browny points go to Jareth! lol my mother has been giving my room very strange looks because i've been yelling at the characters lol... mainly sarah to remember why God chose her as champion. MAJOR kudos to Jareth again!

DR