Reviews for HARRY POTTER AND THE WEAPON MAGES
okay but would be better if harry was more independant like in merlins time and if he we more like a dad not a brother to his daughter and if dumbldork was less invvolved
sdoyle1989 chapter 32 . 4/16/2013
great story thanks for sharing!
yauvsyau chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
Interesting story!
lilmisadiva chapter 26 . 12/20/2012
granger asking him out was weird
lilmisadiva chapter 24 . 12/19/2012
love this story
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 33 . 11/23/2012
Great story good job!
ak chapter 33 . 10/13/2012
bonne fic!
xbamsod chapter 32 . 1/4/2012
Great story. I really enjoyed reading it. Especially when Shawnee turned the DE's into clowns. I wonder how Voldamort would have acted if he was turned into a clown too :)
animato22 chapter 22 . 5/26/2011
ok ok
DirectSomething chapter 33 . 2/20/2011
what a wonderful story XD i'm happy there finally in piece, now i'm off to read the sequel C:
Jim Red Hawk chapter 27 . 4/3/2010
"From what I can tell, it dates back to a thousand years ago up to only one couple," Flitwick said as he followed the branches to the top Harry fainted. The names were Harry and Shawnie Evans."

ROFL! That reminded me of the old song, "I Am My Own Grandpa!" :} If you have never heard it try this:

popup .lala popup /1657887639393798608

I am sure you know to remove the spaces above! :}

That's funny, both the song and your story!

JimS
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 33 . 3/26/2010
Well, your story was good, especially when it was betaed. However, the last couple of chapters, while they contained everything needed, were painful. Call me crazy, but grammar should NEVER be so abused. Please consider editing. I can understand the occasional absent-mindedness - everyone blanks out in front of a computer screen every now and again - but there are too many mistakes to be anything but careless.

Question marks should only be used when asking a question; separate lines are preferable in dialogues; quotation marks go right before the quoted sentence/phrase/word; and interjections require either explanation marks or periods placed before the main part of the sentence. Your beta caught all this; you should too.

Now that I got the stabbing out of the way, I liked the plot. You also have a good grasp of capitalization (which, trust me, more fanfic writers should), clean up the rest and you'd have a really good fic. I might just check out your more recent stories to see if you've improved. If you have, forgive me. If you haven't, please heed my advice.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Please update soon.
Second Flash of Konoha chapter 33 . 5/24/2009
This was a great story
allisonabcde12345 chapter 27 . 10/2/2008
you mentioned that harry and shawnie were the at the top of the tree? technically shawnie had at least parents that would be considered as to be above them. also...this is a wierd one but would that make harry's parents from the future be in the past for the tree on his side of the family-)