Reviews for Unexpected Love
JasminDragon92 chapter 21 . 3/26/2014
great update sweetie :3
JasminDragon92 chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
i really like this story :D its nice to see it from Yuus point of view
it to bad you stopped writing it tho..i would have loved to read more chapters from Yuus point of view like this. You really captured the moments & made Yuus mind open to us..cuz yeah i always wonderd what Yuu was thinking all the time (actually wished it would have shown more from his side as well in the manga/anime). It was very believeble *nods*
anyways thank chu for writing this wonderful story & just in case you will for some reason pick up this story again & finish it youll be on my "follow" list ;D
inusgirllovesmonkeys chapter 20 . 5/21/2010
waaaaaaaah why did you stop!
Anne chapter 20 . 3/30/2010
I stumbled across this story today, and I really like it! You did a great job on these 20 chapters, by capturing the true essence of the story and also of Miki and Yu. I really hope that you update soon.
mermaidharmony chapter 20 . 7/17/2009
OMG you have to update soon! This is like the best Marmalade Boy story I've read so far! I bet there are also tons of people who want you to update soon too! The idea is very unique and awesome! It sticks to the anime plot and I love it! Please update soon!
Fairyvixenmaiden chapter 4 . 11/18/2008
Threatened by Kei, yeah. But I never thought that he'd be threaten by Ginta much. He never showed much, if at all that he would be jealous.

Ha!
Fairyvixenmaiden chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
'She will never find another reason to cry again. Because Yuu will be there as her brother to make sure of that.'

If he only knew how much he'll make her cry later on.
Belle chapter 20 . 7/27/2008

hehe...
meikoxsatoshi15 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
this is freaken sweet!
Fairyvixenmaiden chapter 20 . 6/8/2008
Please update soon. I like this a lot.
Anberu chapter 20 . 4/24/2008
Amazing story!

I've always wanted to know what Yuu was thinking!

Keep it up!

thanks!
daianapotter chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
jejeje Marmalade Boy's movie was very funny jajaja
Amber S chapter 20 . 7/26/2007
This is great so far I have always wanted to know what it was like from Yuu's point of veiw! Keep writing it is great and I want to know what is going his head next!
Scarf-san chapter 20 . 1/11/2007
OMG! HOW DO YOU DO IT? WHETHER YOU WATCHED THE ANIME AT LEAST 5 TIMES TO GET THIS ACCURATE OR YOU WERE BORN A GENIUS! THNX TO YOU NOW I UNDERSTAND YUU'S FEELINGS PERFECTLY! you have no idea how fed up i was while watching this show at the lack of open thoughts from yuu, he's always so silent, and they showed TOO much of miki's feelings. you got his character just right too! your AMAZING! o...but you haven't updated in such a long time, i hope you can find the time and inspiration to write another chapter, it must be hard to write a story based on EVERYTHING that happend in the show. i'm dying to find out wat else he was thinking!
LadyIsabel chapter 9 . 1/11/2007
"...it's the Antonio Godio book, right?" not Antonio Godio but Antonio Gaudi.

This is great... good job and keep doing great things like this