Reviews for Unexpected Love
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 21 . 8/13
Ooooooo! *squeals like a school girl with a crush* OMG that was a great story. Please please update! :D
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 13 . 8/13
Awe that's romantic. I wish when I was in high school, that my school had those medallions. Though I was way too shy to tell someone of my feelings.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 12 . 8/13
I find that Ginta's feelings for Miki are way too late. He could have show her those feelings, when they were in middle school. His feelings now, are not welcomed where Miki is concerned in fact they are hurting her more then when he unknowingly rejected her when his friend spoke the letter out loud. In his embarrassment, he retaliated by saying that there was nothing going on between him and Miki, that they were just friends, that was all they were going to be. The pain on Miki's face was enough to make me nearly cry at that part. He has no right telling her he loves her now. No right.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 8 . 8/13
I don't mean to be rude, but in most of these chapters, the word "Forgotten" Is spelled "Forgottened" mind telling all your readers why the word is misspelled?
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 6 . 8/13
Awe! I remember this part in the anime as if I just watched it yesterday when I haven't watched it in maybe a year or two... it was SO cute! And so romantic too! They are the perfect couple in the anime. I didn't even know there was a fanfiction on it until today.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 1 . 8/13
I'm already starting to like this, and I've watched every episode of Marmalade Boy, at least three times over. It's a nice change that it's in his POV instead of Miki's.
JasminDragon92 chapter 21 . 3/26/2014
great update sweetie :3
JasminDragon92 chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
i really like this story :D its nice to see it from Yuus point of view
it to bad you stopped writing it tho..i would have loved to read more chapters from Yuus point of view like this. You really captured the moments & made Yuus mind open to us..cuz yeah i always wonderd what Yuu was thinking all the time (actually wished it would have shown more from his side as well in the manga/anime). It was very believeble *nods*
anyways thank chu for writing this wonderful story & just in case you will for some reason pick up this story again & finish it youll be on my "follow" list ;D
inusgirllovesmonkeys chapter 20 . 5/21/2010
waaaaaaaah why did you stop!
Anne chapter 20 . 3/30/2010
I stumbled across this story today, and I really like it! You did a great job on these 20 chapters, by capturing the true essence of the story and also of Miki and Yu. I really hope that you update soon.
mermaidharmony chapter 20 . 7/17/2009
OMG you have to update soon! This is like the best Marmalade Boy story I've read so far! I bet there are also tons of people who want you to update soon too! The idea is very unique and awesome! It sticks to the anime plot and I love it! Please update soon!
Fairyvixenmaiden chapter 4 . 11/18/2008
Threatened by Kei, yeah. But I never thought that he'd be threaten by Ginta much. He never showed much, if at all that he would be jealous.

Ha!
Fairyvixenmaiden chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
'She will never find another reason to cry again. Because Yuu will be there as her brother to make sure of that.'

If he only knew how much he'll make her cry later on.
Belle chapter 20 . 7/27/2008