Reviews for Yami's Gone
ilovevocaloid93 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
This story hasn't updated since 2004. And it's 2014 now. Either you update this, or delete it. This site doesn't have room for unfinished stories.
Atemu 's Sis chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Boy that riddle is only I could come up with for the first part which is "A color which has no rhyme" I'm guessing it's orange but that's about all I I feel like that under dog Joey at this point,I really hope that Yugi can get the riddle right in time to get to Yami and the rest of his know since since Kaiba is in for it for his brother as usual,what Yugi should have done at the moment Kaiba was asking him "Where are you going?" which he asked him as he followed him was lied to him about finding his brother for him since Kaiba only cares about Mokuba,Yugi could have said"Forget you Kaiba I have to save my friends".It's all Kaiba was only going to let him be on his own anyway not help even though has gone out his to help him so many still pisses me off that he never him for recusing him from the big five during Kaiba was held captive by them in his own virtual world after almost losing his company to them and Pegasus.
Yugi Muto chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
hey make more damit to the very end of this story I am really enjoying it please? (does Puppy dog pout)
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Deviousdragon chapter 3 . 12/17/2007
It's going well.

Riddle answer: white, like the moon and stars
Deviousdragon chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
The Zodiac
petalpixie chapter 3 . 10/27/2007
wow, i like it is the answer purple?
codellmarie chapter 3 . 8/25/2004
Cool story. I think it is purple too. :)
Silvery Moonfruit chapter 3 . 7/3/2004
I can't believe I was right about the first riddle! This next riddle seems tricky, but my answer to this riddle is the color purple. It's the only color that has no rhyme and it often represents the color of night. Good chapter and update soon!
Anath Tsurugi chapter 3 . 7/3/2004
Well, this is a pretty good story so far. Do update soon, won't you. And as for the riddle, I'm going to have to say that the answer is purple. Most royal of colors.
Silvery Moonfruit chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
Good story, and I hope Yugi can save his friends in time, or else he'll never see them again! That riddle... I read it over many times, and I think the answer could probably be the zodiac because '12 cycles' and 'signs' reminded me of it. Update soon!