Reviews for A Typical Love Story
kinokonoko chapter 1 . 9/25/2021
I thank god for make me stumble on this fanfict because i swear damn it this is cute! i love the style i love the setting i love the interaction i love how you put these two together in such simple and sweet scenario! Thank you for sharing!
donttellanyoneimonhere chapter 1 . 6/23/2019
Cute
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Sweet and lovely.
sgehrhbr chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
The way you write. It's so witty, so funny, so AWESOME. I really love your use of tenses, it's rare to see any tense but the past in most fanfics I've read. Do continue to write more NaruHina fanfics.
Name arunim chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
It was awasome. It stands aloof from others.
Chiani chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This is really cute! I like the whole "Naruto not being able to live without her" thing. It makes you think...
Well, anyway, keep up the good work!
Galactic Fractals chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Beautiful. It's just the definition of beautiful.
NarutoJournal chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Loved this! :DDD
nj tandi chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Aww,that was awesome!I really loved the writing style,so unique!I loved the epilogue,I thought you were going to leave. Them apart after the ending, but they ended up being together. *Feels all happy and mushy*.I love naruhina stories like it up,I hope you write more!
Rosie Thornet chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
This was really adorable-and your writing style is so formal it makes the love story more romantic and poetic
TwiceMarked chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Very Good. Extremely well written.
Satirical Prose chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Adorable. I greatly enjoyed the premise and the unique point of view!
Lazclura chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
xD actually, your story it's fluffy, in a lovely cinical way xD I love it!
Eiko-chan chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Oh wow! I think that is one of the best NaruHina one-shots I have ever read. Very cute and down to earth. It keep smiling, frowning, and just plain amused! Nice job.
Aidah 15 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
that was so beautiful and im a kind of fan who loves innocent batches like these rather yucky perverted stories so HOOREAY! excellent it was absolutely adorable im favin this good luck with more