Reviews for KissED
Yugilee123 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I like the story maybe love it since this is the first one that has Ed and Nazz in it instead of May for almost for every story about them being together. AND HOPE U MAKE more of them since well the story was very good and hope u make more but hey if u don't that is ok I guess. And make ask other one ur friends who have fanfiction to make more of it. well any way good bye and have good life because this may be last time I talk to since u will live ur life and be on here
AngelPheonixia chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
DUUUUUDDE! THAT SO FRIGGIN CUTE!
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
D'aw, Ed is such a sweetie, isn't he? This was so adorable and the entire interaction between Ed and Nazz felt very natural. Nice job!

Amulet
writer-person2 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Awww,that was cute :)
Dan50 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Aw how cute Nazz and Ed. :D
First Of The Fallen chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
good, really good as a matter a fact
dojo yoyo chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I loved the story, I think ED and NAZZ make a great pair. There should be more stories about them too.
Insanegamr chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Nice. I never see any Ed/romance fics that don't involve the Kankers, so this was very welcome. If you have any similar story ideas, please, by all means, post them!

Thanks.
hermioneweasly9 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
that story was so cute i liked it a lot
AmarieC chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Nice, I was skeptical, but it was nice. They were in character, man... good good good.

Wait, where am I?

Oh yeah, at my momma's desk.
fischelsp chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
AW! i loved it! i really think you should continue w/this! this is the only ed/nazz story i could find and that depresses me. so i think you should continue!
Hurricane212 chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Best one-shots EVER!
King of Werewolves chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I've read this before a while ago when I was still Grizzly-Man, and I maust say this is one of the best one-shots I've read that let me actually see everything in the story, if you get what I mean. I really liked the detail you put in this and I hope you do another one. See ya!
Ariz0na-Sky chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
cute :D
MarioManiac10 chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
It was a touching story but I think a NazzxKevin would have been better.