Reviews for All That's Left Behind
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Wow, did not see that coming. That was very imaginative - the idea of giving the ship a voice of her own. That's what Jack would ask for. I'm sure you made him proud. LOL
xDragonstreamx chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Descriptive, wonderful fic, considering it's just a oneshot. I don't know if I got the wrong end of the stick, or it's just a matter others don't care about, but really, who is this person whom Jack loves and dies with, anyway?

Keep that keyboard typing, mate
Ravyntree chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Very good.

I love it.
I am Harry Dresden chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Wow.

That was good.

I had no idea who you were talking about at first, then I understood.

Great job, I love it!
Gabzek chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
*sobs* Such a touching fic

I liked the unique perspective. But did you have to kill both of them? *sob*

Extremly well written fic! *clap! sob*
LatinAnimePrincess chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
wow... that was... sad. If i were to say that i am not crying, i would be a liar, but wow... sadly that is kinda how it happened in the second movie...
MmsMcmillen chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I actually read this quite a while ago, I loved it. I still do love it. Have you done any more writing since this? I would love to read more.
wayunlucky13 chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
wow!
Pyrate Rose chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
YOU LIED! There were TWO character deaths...the Pearl and Jack... that was awesomely written!

KUDOS

P.R.
Shyaway chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Found this story via OpraNoodlemantra's recommendation, and I'm glad of it! I like the first paragraph in particular, and the Romeo-and-Juliet-esque ending. Adding to my Jack/Pearl C2 community. :-)
The DuTchess of Doom chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
I just found your short story and I must say, very well written. So much emotions and such well chosen words. I'd tip my hat at you, if I wore one. Excellent writing.

Lots of love from Holland.

The DuTchess of Doom!
AbbieNormal182 chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Well written luv, but you killed Jack! :-P I find that unacceptable.. lol.. although, I had never thought about it, I suppose it's true... Jack would stay with the Pearl, no matter what...

Well done...

Abbie
Pirate Gyrl chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
oh! that was so depressing! but it was so good! wonderfully written! i loved it! and i agree that jack would always go down with his ship if possible. he would never leave the Pearl again, not if he could help it.

ta,

Pirate Gyrl
vanillafluffy chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Interesting! Unique POV, it never would've occured to me. Loved the line, "Pirates are better shots by far."

Keep up the good work!
claudia chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
hey gurl thats a great story. write some more stories like taht and publish them or something. you and sis both have talent that is really prominent in your attitudes. thats why you both tend to scare some of the people we know. they are talentless pricks.

Claudia