Reviews for All That's Left Behind
OMG WHY U MAKE ME CRY?!
It was awesome by the way... exactly like how he is.
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Wow, did not see that coming. That was very imaginative - the idea of giving the ship a voice of her own. That's what Jack would ask for. I'm sure you made him proud. LOL
xDragonstreamx chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Descriptive, wonderful fic, considering it's just a oneshot. I don't know if I got the wrong end of the stick, or it's just a matter others don't care about, but really, who is this person whom Jack loves and dies with, anyway?

Keep that keyboard typing, mate
HelloDarlingLove chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Very good.

I love it.
I am Harry Dresden chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Wow.

That was good.

I had no idea who you were talking about at first, then I understood.

Great job, I love it!
TooOldForThis1993 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
*sobs* Such a touching fic

I liked the unique perspective. But did you have to kill both of them? *sob*

Extremly well written fic! *clap! sob*
LatinAnimePrincess chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
wow... that was... sad. If i were to say that i am not crying, i would be a liar, but wow... sadly that is kinda how it happened in the second movie...
MmsMcmillen chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I actually read this quite a while ago, I loved it. I still do love it. Have you done any more writing since this? I would love to read more.
wayunlucky13 chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
wow!
Pyrate Rose chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
YOU LIED! There were TWO character deaths...the Pearl and Jack... that was awesomely written!

KUDOS

P.R.
Shyaway chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Found this story via OpraNoodlemantra's recommendation, and I'm glad of it! I like the first paragraph in particular, and the Romeo-and-Juliet-esque ending. Adding to my Jack/Pearl C2 community. :-)
The DuTchess of Doom chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
I just found your short story and I must say, very well written. So much emotions and such well chosen words. I'd tip my hat at you, if I wore one. Excellent writing.

Lots of love from Holland.

The DuTchess of Doom!
AbbieNormal182 chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Well written luv, but you killed Jack! :-P I find that unacceptable.. lol.. although, I had never thought about it, I suppose it's true... Jack would stay with the Pearl, no matter what...

Well done...

Abbie
Pirate Gyrl chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
oh! that was so depressing! but it was so good! wonderfully written! i loved it! and i agree that jack would always go down with his ship if possible. he would never leave the Pearl again, not if he could help it.

ta,

Pirate Gyrl
vanillafluffy chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Interesting! Unique POV, it never would've occured to me. Loved the line, "Pirates are better shots by far."

Keep up the good work!