Reviews for Things They Can't See When They Look at Him
Elegos-Sirinial-Shamtul chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
i don't normally go for Adam/joan stories, mostly because he cheated on her. But this one wasn't bad.
Haruka Minamino chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
Nice work! Very tightly wound and very smart. Wish you could write more for this fandom.
allatraka chapter 6 . 3/2/2007
This story was absolutely wonderful It's the kind of stuff i wish I could write. Great chemistry between Adam and Joan,Jaon and her parents, even Grace and Joan. Loved the talks Joan had with God. Thank you.
anime.de chapter 6 . 4/4/2006
Great Story
love-r-of-Jam chapter 6 . 2/18/2006
ok that was the best JOA fic i have ever read and you have to have a sequel or to be continue thing.

Great job!
pixierock88 chapter 6 . 9/15/2005
Your story is amazing.

I absoulutly loved it.

The beginning was romantic and cute and the middle I was really worried about Adam.

How Joan felt when he was surgury really gave you a complete look at how she feels about him.

The ending was so perfect. I'm a complete and total fan of Joan/Adam cuteness and I loved the ending for that reason.

It was a great story!

Keep up the good work!

K aka pixierock88
Atomic Eyes chapter 6 . 7/6/2005
This was amazing, every inch of it spoke volumes about Joan and Adam's relationship and I wish it was shown more in fic, or hell in the show. -sighs at the cancellation- Anyways, you should write more Joan fic, it's amazing!
Tote chapter 6 . 6/8/2005
This is my favorite Joan of Arcadia story I've ever read: it makes me aspire to write better because you put my stories to shame. My only complaint is that you've only written one story in this fandom. Please write more!
LadyJenny chapter 6 . 6/7/2005
Very intriguing premise, very skillfully executed. Good job!
TJ-TeeJay chapter 6 . 6/7/2005
Tote just pointed me to this story, and once I started reading, I couldn't stop! It is a wonderful story, so beautifully written and absolutely in character. Great work! Can we expect more from you some time?

-TeeJay
sarahw chapter 6 . 2/2/2005
HOLY CRAP! That was the best writing I think I have ever read on a story! You captured the absolute ESSENCE of this show! I'm not even kidding, this was stinking AWESOME!
Ameliana-Darkheart chapter 6 . 10/16/2004
Amazing... wow, you're writing, so, descriptive, so, very, amazing and spectacular and... wow. Have you ever considered publishing your work? Cause ya should!
Ameliana-Darkheart chapter 4 . 10/15/2004
Wow... I mean, I- wow. Writing, amazing, spectacular. Wow...
January Rose chapter 6 . 10/10/2004
It's great! Now write a sequel, lol.
January Rose chapter 6 . 10/10/2004
It's great! Now write a sequel, lol.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »