Reviews for Highbury Parish: a sequel to Northanger Abbey
ElvishKiwis Venerated Ancestor chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This is a very sweet story,
I hope you do decide to continue it.
It did sound a bit odd at first that Henry's first conversation with his new wife would be about his mother, but after reading how you wrote it, I actually approve. I believe that Henry would have missed her a lot at this time and so it actually made sense.
BTW Henry's Dad is a General not a Colonel.
Keep writing, you have talent.
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Aww, that's very sweet. Love that Mrs. Tilney gave her approval. I hope she did the same for Eleanor and her husband.
Fionina chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I just read your story and thought of writing something to it, but it is very old, so i hope you will read this.

First I really like it and i think there should be more storys about Northanger.

But there were to things that were on my mind.

First there was no kiss in the church after the marriage in this time and second the waltz was not fitting because the two bodys of the dancers were too close together.

Fionina
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
cute

really cute

is it a one shot right?

pls do write more NA stories !

toodles !
AHealingRenaissance chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Do you know how hard it is to find anything written about Northanger Abbey? Write more-I'm all for it :) Just one thing: Tilney was a General, and Henry's brother was a Captain, I believe, so niether would have been a Colonal. Please update soon:)
Aiwen L chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Hey! _ Thanks for reviewing the linen closet, I feed off of reviews, as does MiniJackSparrow, My muse..

I have never read Jane Austen, so I can't tell you about that, I do really like your style of writing though, the lack of dialouge is generally unheard of in the fanfic world, but it is a good way to set scene, which makes that the mark of a true writer.. _.. It's crazy, I read your bio (yes, i took time out of my *cough* 'Busy' life to read your bio, and I like InuYasha too! *shoves kikyou into random assortment of very pointy and sharp objects* Die... Again! HAHAHAHAHAHA.. Oh, and Peter was transferred to Durmstrang, and Legolas is the adopted brother of Aragorn.. which is hilarious cos Legolas hs no idea what he is. . Sirius is attempting to convince him his a house elf, but we'll see where that goes, anyway, I'll look for an update to this!.. OH! And also importantly, do you mind if I base a Draco Mary Sue and a Snape Mary Sue off of you or your char? (I'm writing a fic called 'mary sue files' ...parody)And I could use some hints for the rare Snape fangirl.. _.. Wow.. I have a bad habit of writing long reviews.. I hope you read it all, well, anyway, Good writing style; it's admirable. and good luck on future stuff..

LOVE AND PEACE!

*Aiwen And Mini Jack Sparrow
Katsumoto14 chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
That was an awsome story! The depth of the soul value of the charachters confident lines and movments it was a beautiful experince. I hope you write more!
the red feather chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Hi, it's me! _ Like I told you before, excellent! I guess we'll have to communicate through reviews if you're still having trouble with your email. I put you on my Favorite Author and Author Alert list. Nice bio, by the way. (Thank you for that tactful comment. -_-;) You should come read mine. Keep writing!

-The Elf
Jack Robinson chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
ooh... new touch of the super-natural! Kind of Bronte in style, but I like it. You really should continue, it's very well written!