Reviews for Foolhardy
biyatch chapter 1 . 9/2/2005 lang...cute lang talaga sila...that's it...

cute fic by the it...
Taraneh chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Yeah. My friends and I always tease each other like that- come to think of it i'm nicer to strangers than my friends (now i just ignore stangers... i tease my friends relentlessly) ehehe. Good job on the story. I need a shot of randomness ( that's not mine.) my mom complains, tho cuz she wants me to be serious ALL THE TIME. She's "dissapointed". _ You write really well.
Krissel Himura chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Kawaii! I love Natsumi/ginji! The story is very nice and cool... hm... Ginji is just truly kawaii! He likes Natsumi-chan, ne? Hope you'll do more of them in the future! For now, GOOD WORK!
bLuELuN chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
*puts on some weird chibi Himiko costume* Eheheheheh! Sorry, am currently crazy for anything that has to do with Ban-looves-Himiko/Himiko-looves-Ban! They'd make a nice little couple, don't you think? *proudly shows you a desktop full of avatars of Ban and Himiko* Anyway your review:

Interesting how you and Rabid Lola have your own versions of the last part (when Ban enters the Honky Tonk Cafe). It's still the same event, but seen different ways, probably because Rabid Lola is writing on Ban's part and you're writing on Ginji's part. I like how you paraphrased it; that way, if the reader had just finished reading Reflection then reads Foolhardy right away, by the time he/she reaches that part he/she wouldn’t skim through those first few sentences breezily. Paraphrasing it sort of makes those few sentences worthwhile reading all over again. Nice fic, though hoped you would have written more on each of Ginji's and Natsumi's sentiments. That’s all *hands you a poster of Ban and Himiko together* Let’s show the world how great a couple Ban and Himiko could be! *throws pictures of Ban and Himiko all around* X D
Ersatz chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
that was so cute and sorry for the REALLY LATE review. and the brain cells thing... we had a whole hour and a half lecture on that in biology. :P
lilies chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
pls. amke another chapter!
limelie chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
This really fits into the Jealous series. Love the ideas thatyou put in there too.
M.L. Fox chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
hi! me again! this story rocks! rock on! ja ne!
owlet777 chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Ey! Riyuji-sensei! _ Lky I said, I wud read your fanfic, hehe, but I jst copied it, I'll read it l8r! hehe, coz my green_blooded_alien sister is gna use d intrnet next! :P okie! I'll read us odr fanfics soon! Ja ne!
genki-escapist chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Kawaii! XD I expect more Natsumi/Ginji goodness from you and Rabid Lola. _~ Ja ne!

Oh, and BTW... one of my profs claims that losing sleep causes you to lose brain cells. ;
Saemi chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Wow story is so cute I luv it! keep up the good work. Ang galing mo. _*
Realmeryl chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Philips chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
ehehehe poor ginji...:)
the PIEROTT chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Yup, A friend of mine says a lot about the brain cells thing too. The story is great! I'm all for that pairing! Can I request you to do a second chapter? OONEGAI...*turns into tare-form*
Rabid Lola chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
yEheY! :D *sing-song tone* you finished Foolhardy, you finished, Foolhardy... :D mwahaha. and will Ban ever find out where the money came from, I wonder... *evil grin* what do you think Riyuji-sensei? :D

hah! i'm the first reviewer! :p lalang! jest reterning da paybor. :D haha.

Ginji and Natsumi are so happy. :D lalang.

oh, here... *jumping for joy* yay!