Reviews for Fireworks
KittyBones chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Cute. -
Kaoli water goddess chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Romance! Yay romance! Fireworks are romantic, especially with Kagome pulling all the strings.
NilName chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
WOW! That was SOO HOT!

IDontStalkIWatch chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
that was so good i love lemon sango and miroku storys and my story has them too i want u to R&R my story please
hanyoufan101 chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
great story
sum1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
wow. ok that was kool. and surprising, hehhe. i didnt know it was a lemon. i thought ir was going to be a fluff but good 1!
DOCO chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Wow... that was so great especially the lemon.

Ja Ne!
The Evil Monkey of Doom a.k.a. Sophie-chan chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I shall golf clap for thee.*golf claps* Here here! *looks like a respectable young lady* Oh, wait a minute...*reads story agian* Here we go. YAY! *claps like a maniack* WOOT,WOOT! You rock! BYE!

P.S. E-mail me! 0(~_~)0
Chiisai Fuko chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
chii chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
great story! i love sango and miroku _ write more of fics please~
GriffinWisdom chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
SO kawaii! Luve the fireworks idea! Poor Inu. ;_; *pats him on the rear* Is your bottom better, my hanyou? _
Nessa03 chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Nice, very Nice* Luv the lemon * Oh..Miroku Thrust harder* haha* hehe lol* Moans* lol... Take a bow akanamida! lol.. I like ur story..happy ending! good Lemon!
GCN-anime-dragon chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Not bad, not bad. I likes, this was really good. The whole fireworks thing, and then...yeah. Good. A tad short though. The thought of Shippou lighting fireworks under poor Inu's rear is funny! Hee hee!

Chao! ~GCN_anime_dragon
Kagasha chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
i liked it a lot! u shuld add another chappie with the inu/kag part while shippo is with sango and miroku. oh did i mention that i loved that fic. :p
Inu-yasha-luver-gurl chapter 1 . 9/11/2004

ur story is really cool. r u going to continue to do a inu/kag part of it? if u dont thats ok, it still rox.