Reviews for Seto Kaiba? My English teacher?
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
This is a really good chapter - especially this part:

Calmly Kaiba said. "You already know too much. How you managed to guess that much I am not sure but right now, I can't let you spread even that much of my plan where my opponents might here it. I think that today….you're going to be absent."

He grabbed her wrists and covered her mouth. He took one look in the hallway to make sure no one was coming and then opened the storage closet next to his classroom. He tied her to the chair in there, grabbed some duct tape from the top shelf, and taped her mouth shut.

"I'll be back" he said before closing the door.

Renata rolled her eyes. Yeah. My luck he would forget me. Or he wouldn't forget me. I don't know what would be worse.

Renata sat in the uncomfortably hot storage closet, listening to Kaiba lecturing and yelling at the students. Man this is worse than my room. I'm sweating buckets.

Renata's stomach growled and she groaned. Damn! I better get lunch! I'm starving!

The bell rang and she heard students in the halls…three particular students that she knew very well. "Do you think Renata is really sick" asked Jesse.

"No" Martina said very seriously"Her book bag is in her locker, as is her coat. Something happened to her after she went to her locker."

"I BET IT WAS THAT ASS, KAIBA" Melanie yelled. "LET'S KILL HIM"

"Ummm Underworld, (that's mel's nickname) we wouldn't get any information that way. We have to interrogate him." Jesse said reasonably.

Underworld was disappointed. "THEN can we kill him"

"uhhh no guarantee there Mel sorry."

Renata tried to move the chair over to the door but the only thing she succeeded in doing was knocking several boxes on top of her, which happened to have a lot of English textbooks in it. DAMN KAIBA!

"What was that noise" Jesse asked.

A cold voice answered her. "Boxes. There isn't much room in there. I stacked several boxes of English books in there. They must have fallen over. Now stop loitering in the halls or I will give you a detention"

"Yes sir" All three said in mocking tones.

"ALL THREE OF YOU ARE GETTING DETENTION FOR AFTER SCHOOL TOMMORROW! NOW GET TO LUNCH"

Kaiba wasn't yelling but he might as well have been because he got his point across even to Renata.

Soon, the door opened and the boxes were pulled off of Renata. Then she was free of the chair and she pulled the duct tape off her mouth. When she got up she saw that it was Mokuba who had helped her up. He had shut the door behind him and he had a bag.

He looked uneasy. "My brother doesn't know I'm here so you can't tell him okay"

Renata nodded and Mokuba pulled something out of his bag. "Here, I got you some lunch. I asked the lunch ladies to wrap it up for me so I could carry it here without Seto noticing."

Renata gave him a questioning look. "Why did you risk your brother's wrath to help me"

Mokuba laughed. "You talk weird."

Renata sweatdropped. "Yeah it comes from reading too many books."

"OKAAAAAY…..umm well Seto will notice that I am gone so yeah I got to get back."

He ran off and Renata's face flattened. "awwww he didn't answer my question. Oh well, I've got food to keep me company. YUMMY"

Brilliant! :) I like it. Very nicely written, except for things I noticed (as I have a very sharp pair of eyes), such as periods missing and commas being absent, and such.

Anyway, keep up your super-neat, very awesome and brilliantly creative writing! :)
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 11 . 1/1/2011
This is really great so far! :) I like it. Very well-written, too. And I like the image of Kaiba as an English/dueling teacher. That's pretty neat, very unique and very original as well. (And of course, I can also see Kaiba publishing his plan on his LiveJournal account too. :) Very ingenius, in my opinion.)

Keep up your super-neat, very brilliant and creatively awesome writing! :)
Moon'sHope chapter 11 . 9/15/2005
cool!
anomousyrocks chapter 11 . 9/12/2005
Stupuid cliffies of doom *pulls of a metal ruler and begins stabing things*. Great story the ideas so cool of having kiaba as a dueling teacher instead of english *attacks english book with the ruler*. I'd of course love it and finally be able to laugh at all stupid people who hate anime after they fail, Mwahahahahahahaha...

UPDATE SOON!
Iluvevilyamis chapter 10 . 9/9/2005
!O.O! The guard is threatening them with a gun. -turns to guard- -takes gun and shots him- -turns to Kaiba- -Just what kind of guards are you hiring here! Ones that threaten children! and don't give me the it was to protect me crap because its not gonna work- -aims gun at Kaiba and grins evilly-

Good work with your story! Update soon. I'd have updated my stories sooner but the upgrade to my computer deleted all my story files! -cries-
The Music Junkie chapter 10 . 9/7/2005
Me(O.O):...

Trace(O.O):...

Sin(O.O):...

San(O.O):...

~Dark

~and friends from ze focking Underworld...(o.0)
The Music Junkie chapter 2 . 9/7/2005
Me(XD):AWSOME! YAY!

Seto(-.-):idiot...

Me(X0):YOU MEAN RETARDED IDIOT!

Mokie(XP):YAH! I'M A RETARDED IDIOT TOO!

Me & Mokie(XD):YAAY!

Seot(O.O):oh damn...

~Kaiba Bro's
The Music Junkie chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Me(XP):BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! evil chickens!

Mokie(XD):HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Both of them just laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh...ect.

~Mokuba K.
Moon'sHope chapter 10 . 9/6/2005
good I like it!
Nowanda chapter 10 . 9/6/2005
Yay for updating! Too bad it only took you forever and a DAY! You should put a mini-flashback scene in the beginning, because if your updates are as un-something or other I just forgot the word for it but whatever.. As.. As.. IRREGULARLY-TIMED! [I thought of it!] as this one was, I think that all your reviewers will need it. Especially me. ~.~ Update soon!
Iluvevilyamis chapter 9 . 6/13/2005
I never thought I would see Kaiba so scared or nice. *snaps a picture of Kaiba's scared look* *Kaiba: -rubs his eyes from the flash- How you managed to outrun me is beyond me but if you do that again I think a choke hold would do nicely.**Oh but I have something else in mind. Its a little thing I like to call the internet**Kaiba: don't you dare**I dare**Kaiba launches himself at her**A**Kaiba plugs his ears as Nicole screams at the top of her lungs**Kaiba: Alright alright I won't harm you**grins* Keep up the good work and update soon.
dragon shadow chapter 9 . 6/11/2005
O, someones in trouble. Thanks or the update. I hope your arm feels better. What's weird is my cousin also broke her colarbone this . I knew that my bugging would help. I asked my friends if I get annoying, but they said that's what make me, me. Please update soon, but still rest your arm. Thanks. Bye.:D

-dragon shadow
Nowanda chapter 9 . 6/10/2005
OMG! That was a great idea.. I didn't even know the "Great" Seto Kaiba had a LJ account! lol, jk. Kaiba's turning out to be a bit eveil this chappie, ne? And just before you were syaing how they show him to be so evil on YGO.. Hmm. Something sounds fishy to me.

Oh yeah, here's a joke for you: What's a fish without eyes called?

A: A fsh! lol, it's lame, I know, but still amusing. Please update soon!
Moon'sHope chapter 9 . 6/10/2005
I here by dub the following people into things

Seto Kaiba: King of the Ding Dongs

Aa Miw-sher Mutnodjet Kiya (You): 1 of my favorite writers, on my fav. list!
Iluvevilyamis chapter 8 . 5/25/2005
Hi! I just wanted to give you a heads up. I used to be Nicole but I just became a member. Now I can post some of my own stories. If I can manage to get them to work.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »