Reviews for Zell and Selphie
Elizah Pascua chapter 16 . 4/5/2011
Your story is really good
WickedSong chapter 17 . 4/19/2008
It was a really nice, cute romantic story... well done... In my faves.
Tincent chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Very good chapter to start with. I see why you got such a high score from your teacher 8)

I'll be sure to bookmark it so I can catch the rest later when I have time to sit back and enjoy it.

Thanks for sharing!
Damsel In Control chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Oops, got my Roman numerals mixed up. I meant FFVI (and I hope that's right this time!). I've really got to work on my Roman numerals.
Damsel In Control chapter 17 . 11/24/2004
Well when I saw that you had written a FFVI fic I just had to read it. I love Final Fantasy VI! I really liked this story, I thought that it was very sweet and you had some really good ideas in there. I'll have to read the sequel sometime soon.
Neko-Yuff16 chapter 17 . 7/12/2004
poor quisty! are you going to let her be fortunate, and have a significant other as well? the only available ones left, i think if i kept up with it correctly, are laguna and irvine...or atleast any good pairings (to me atleast...) but anyways..._ update soon! ttly, buh bye!
IcerenaMarie chapter 17 . 7/11/2004
Aww, How cute! I love this story, It's really awesome. You should write a sequel to it. Keep up the good( very very good) work!
IcerenaMarie chapter 14 . 7/8/2004
This is really good. You should probably get some more Zell/Selphie action in :D. But it is a pretty good story. Keep going!
BlondieLocks chapter 13 . 7/5/2004
Eww, needles! But a really good chapter non the less. Keep them coming.
BlondieLocks chapter 12 . 7/4/2004
Well, I just finished reading chapters 11 and 12. Both nicely done. What IS the connection between Squall, Seifer, Zell, and Irvine? Besides the lonely and depressing stuff. Hm? Guess I'll just have to wait and see. Toodles*
BlondieLocks chapter 10 . 7/3/2004
I totally didn't mean to steal your idea. I just thought Selphie and Zell seemed like an obvious pairing, and that's since the game came out. I guess it was just coincidence we both wrote about them. Anyway, I still love your story and I'm so happy you actually read mine! I think you're doing a really good job at trying to add more detail and give us a closer look as to what the character's are feeling. And I think all you really have to look out for is double repeating words, cause the rest rocked! Please keep on updating!

P.S. I hope you're computer speeds up, and you get rid of the virus, because I'd really like to read another chapter and soon! _ Bye!
BlondieLocks chapter 9 . 7/2/2004
Well, you've finally done it. You've managed to get me hooked on your story. A bit short, may I add. It all seemed to go so fast. Maybe if you elaborated more on the surroundings or the feelings of the people we could have a more in-depth look as to what is really going on. Other than that, it was great, and I'll keep on reading as long as you keep updating. _ Bye!
Marty78 chapter 8 . 7/1/2004
Huh. I finally got into it and I like the plot developement. Keep writing; I'll be looking for the next chapter.
Marty78 chapter 4 . 7/1/2004
Another nice chapter. Some detail might be nice since continous dialouge can be a bit tiresome. This chapter was decent overall. Nice job.
Marty78 chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
Longer than you expected? I really like how you wrote this chapter. The new format weas interesting to read. I also like how you put Seifer at the end to spoil Zell's fun.