Reviews for Of Gods And Men
silmarlfan1 chapter 9 . 4/4
i like this. any chance of an update?
silmarlfan1 chapter 1 . 4/4
where is this story you spoke of? I'd like to read it. link please
DGtnsl chapter 9 . 2/25
Yes indeed, Mnevis, this is one of the seven items - prisons, Trojan Horses - that Ra dug back up. One of the item is currently fused to Bakura's chest. Talk about a sudden step back from really liking the idea of the items. You know the SGC, if/when they ever find out about the Ring, will immediately wonder if the Puzzle can do the same thing.
It's kind of funny, the SGC couldn't have found more ignorant-of-technology Gao'uld if they tried. This is all kinds of fascinating for Yugi, Marik, and Bakura (once they get to it being fascinating of course, and not being annoyed at SG1 or worried).
DGtnsl chapter 7 . 2/25
This is just too funny. Everyone is confused! (Except Ba-Khu-Ra, he has goals and works towards them.)
DGtnsl chapter 5 . 2/25
Welp, Yugi unknowingly just verbally confirmed what Daniel and co suspected - he is a Gao'uld. And not an infant one (though maybe, taking the genetic memory thing into account). Either way, I'm sure Daniel will find it interesting that neither "Gao'uld" recognized the device used to activate the transport rings. Must have been interesting hearing what used to be there before the Sphinx was built though.
DGtnsl chapter 4 . 2/25
Welp, SG1 is not /completely/ wrong about Atem and Ba-Khu-Ra being Gao'uld, but they're relationship with their hosts is certainly different then they are used to (what with them being 'dead' and trapped inside highly advanced Asgard tech (lol, Asgard tech, wasn't expecting that)). I wonder what the Asgard will remember or know - did they know Ra unearthed the "peace offerings" he had buried long ago and gifted them to humans and 'experiments'?
I bet Harem is going to point fingers at Marik for his crazy behavior in canon and SG1 is going to be confused because he's the kid they /haven't/ gotten any vibes off of.
EquusNanashi chapter 9 . 3/8/2016
I dont know if you will ever finish this. But it is an amazing twist on YuGiOh/Stargate crossovers! Thank you for this amazing story.
spider-pony32 chapter 9 . 11/20/2015
Keep up the good work thanks for the good read.
yukixvongola chapter 9 . 7/11/2015
when is the next ? :3
Silent Nocturne chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
Please finish this. That's all I have to say.
digiwriter1392 chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
I know this story is probably dead, but I just have to say that this is an awesome crossover!
Kitsune chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
Okay, I was re-reading this when I had a thought: wasn't it kind of cruel for the SG team to put the puzzle on Marik?
WolfDaughter chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
Can I possibly poke these plot bunnies back into gear? I'm quite intrigued by this mix of magic and technology you've got going and am wondering how the current relationships/misunderstandings will play out.
Do more chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
This is great
staidwaters chapter 9 . 9/27/2013
Just re-read and enjoyed!