Reviews for Beautiful Temptation
Insane Vampiress chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Angel did deserve it - the pain, the torture of hell. I love your fic partly for that reason. Also, it's well-written.
GrimSage chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
An interesting insight into Angel's heart and mind. Perhaps such knowledge is his own personal version of hell. (The best kind of torture being the one devised by his own mind, of course.) And all because he couldn't control the depth of his feelings for the slayer.

Y'know... Now that I think about it, this fic does paint Buffy in an extremely positive light. Almost like she's too good for anyone to come close to.

Though it's more likely you're just mocking her, I can't help but wonder... you're not developing a soft spot for Buffy, are you?

(By the way, I noticed the spelling error too, but since someone else already pointed it out, I assume you'll fix it when you feel like it.)

ameliana chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
I'm glad you said it was about Angel in hell in the summary, because I never would have guessed. Personaly, it wasn't really long enough for me to tell you anything about the quality of the writing, but it wasn't bad. Just one question; "It is what he derives?" What does that mean? Do you mean "deserves?" If you wanted to say "derives," maybe you should check its definition.