Reviews for In the shadows
MyLookOfDenial chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
It was very well written.

Different.

But in a good way.

I enjoyed it.
SongOfStars chapter 7 . 1/9/2005
ya know? I still acnt get over how you killed her off! Gr
D.S chapter 7 . 1/9/2005
AH! How could you? I actually feel sorry for Snape!
shy-n-great chapter 7 . 7/27/2004
BRAVO BRAVO.

Well...I didn't expect that ending...but it was a good one.
shy-n-great chapter 6 . 7/27/2004
O...the daddy has to be Malfoy coz it just has to be...well...I'm about to find out.
shy-n-great chapter 5 . 7/27/2004
Aw...Draco has a soft side...bless him.

Now I'm off to read the chapters that I didn't manage to read on IMDB.
shy-n-great chapter 4 . 7/27/2004
o...I remember the first time i read this...If I remember correctly...I actually blushed.

You should write for Mills and Boon with stuff like that. hehehehe.
shy-n-great chapter 3 . 7/27/2004
Oh, the greasyness of it all.

I shudder for the poor girl...shudder i tell ya. Look...I'm now physically shuddering...d'ya see that...shuddering...I forgot about this chapter...at least I know what's coming in the next chapter.
shy-n-great chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
Nuahgty, naughty Malfoy.

I love that name Isabeau...where did ya get it from?
shy-n-great chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Hey, it's me...come to repay the favor.

I started reading this on IMDB and missed the last couple of chapters...so I'm catching up again and can I just say...I forgot how shocking this story was...but I love it anyway.
peanuts107 chapter 7 . 7/13/2004
Thanks for your review h0n3yduk3s sweetie, I'm afraid that this fic is officially laid to rest, but you can check out my other fics and see if you like them!:-)

The others are no where near as dark as this one, I don't even know where I got the inspiration to do this fic it just sort of came to me one day and I couldn't stop writing it till it was finished. Thanks again guys for your wonderful review!

~nutto~

~peanuts107
Honeydukes Sweets chapter 7 . 7/11/2004
Oh my gosh that was so sad! You really had me going...I thought Draco was actually for realz. So Sad. very well written, one of the few stories I've taken to that have an OC as the main character. keep writing!
peanuts107 chapter 2 . 7/4/2004
Thank you guys!

I love getting reviews especially from my ficer crew cos it means so much to me, Jodie update your fics soon will you? And sevy….. write something soon, ok? lol
sevenmarie chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
this story is so great...dark and mysterious! i love it! im so interested to find out what happens next (im revewing while we're on ch. 2) so ill be checking back often to find out the back-story on her mom and also what happens with draco (evil little toad that he is)
AgentPersephone chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
hey, this is pretty good so far! Are you writing another chapter? Please, please, please?