Reviews for The Romance Section
A Human chapter 16 . 8/24/2016
Think of this as constructive criticism: Your writing style is a little childish. Mine was like that a few months ago. Using time and dedication I have managed to fix it, as I'm sure you will be able to do. It's a great plot and a great idea but it all seems too quick and too rushed. In some places, you could've used better vocabulary. Reflect on this advice because I feel as though you could turn out to be a great author.
Anjelicious chapter 16 . 10/30/2009
Oh! Mixing Fashion, New York and Draco and Ginny! All my fave things in one story! I cant get enough of it! Please write more storeies ike this!

Love

Anjel
Anjelicious chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
YAY! finally Harry;s outta the picture...to tell you the truth...i kinda hate harry ironic isnt it.
Anna Scathach chapter 16 . 12/17/2008
amazing fic! you rock.
pitu572 chapter 16 . 1/20/2008
Oh! I loved it ! 'cuz even if it did have drama there wasn't an annoying jealous phsyco trying to murder them, and I like the way u made Harry and Ginny friends ...

Hope to see more storys from u soon ;)
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 16 . 5/30/2006
awesoem story i really liked it

as good as your other one
jen321 chapter 16 . 9/9/2005
i LOVED it to much x)

great writing
jen321 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
love it so far !

i'm gunna keep on reading :D

your going on my favourite stories list

*nods with approval*((sorry))
Aqua Blue chapter 16 . 3/15/2005
Very good fic. I really liked it.

*Aqua Blue
LivingfortheBlue chapter 16 . 2/20/2005
Lovely lovely lovely. Fluffy fluffy fluffy. Yummy yummy yummy. Loveit loveit loveit.
name chapter 6 . 1/3/2005
Fuck the awkwardness, fuck work, fuck everything.

maybe you should refrain from swearing so much. vile words that are so unessescary. you can say forget instead of fuck which means To have sexual intercourse with. doesnt really make sense huh? i thought you would see it my way. you are so lucky to have someone as considerate as me critiquing your work.
name chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
and felt his pants become tight.

that is what you call too much information.
madmissymel chapter 16 . 1/3/2005
THAT WAS GREAT! I'LL HAVE TO READ YOUR NEXT FIC.
BelleBaby chapter 16 . 12/10/2004
Wow! I mean.. wow! This is great! It really is.. I think it's one of the best I've read.. wow..

;) :)

Kisses Felton*s Trory-Baby
Michie Black chapter 16 . 11/14/2004
Hey Rocky,

U have finally finished your story! Gosh i wish i could start a story one day and finish it the exact same day, but w/e. YOUR story was amazing...just like ever other story you write! Cant wait till the next.

Always and Forver