Reviews for The Romance Section
Anjelicious chapter 16 . 10/30/2009
Oh! Mixing Fashion, New York and Draco and Ginny! All my fave things in one story! I cant get enough of it! Please write more storeies ike this!

Anjelicious chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
YAY! finally Harry;s outta the tell you the truth...i kinda hate harry ironic isnt it.
Anna Scathach chapter 16 . 12/17/2008
amazing fic! you rock.
pitu572 chapter 16 . 1/20/2008
Oh! I loved it ! 'cuz even if it did have drama there wasn't an annoying jealous phsyco trying to murder them, and I like the way u made Harry and Ginny friends ...

Hope to see more storys from u soon ;)
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 16 . 5/30/2006
awesoem story i really liked it

as good as your other one
jen321 chapter 16 . 9/9/2005
i LOVED it to much x)

great writing
jen321 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
love it so far !

i'm gunna keep on reading :D

your going on my favourite stories list

*nods with approval*((sorry))
Aqua Blue chapter 16 . 3/15/2005
Very good fic. I really liked it.

*Aqua Blue
LivingfortheBlue chapter 16 . 2/20/2005
Lovely lovely lovely. Fluffy fluffy fluffy. Yummy yummy yummy. Loveit loveit loveit.
name chapter 6 . 1/3/2005
Fuck the awkwardness, fuck work, fuck everything.

maybe you should refrain from swearing so much. vile words that are so unessescary. you can say forget instead of fuck which means To have sexual intercourse with. doesnt really make sense huh? i thought you would see it my way. you are so lucky to have someone as considerate as me critiquing your work.
name chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
and felt his pants become tight.

that is what you call too much information.
madmissymel chapter 16 . 1/3/2005
BelleBaby chapter 16 . 12/10/2004
Wow! I mean.. wow! This is great! It really is.. I think it's one of the best I've read.. wow..

;) :)

Kisses Felton*s Trory-Baby
Michie Black chapter 16 . 11/14/2004
Hey Rocky,

U have finally finished your story! Gosh i wish i could start a story one day and finish it the exact same day, but w/e. YOUR story was amazing...just like ever other story you write! Cant wait till the next.

Always and Forver

Bon Bon
Geena-Waters chapter 16 . 10/18/2004
I LOVED the ending! It is so fluffy, but that's ok, lol. I'm so sorry that it's taken me this long to read it, but I just haven't had the time to do much fanfiction reading since school started. Isn't that a sucky problem that almost everyone faces? Lol. Any way, I can't wait to start reading your next fic, I'm sure it will be just as good as this one!

*Geena Waters*