Reviews for The Broken Cadence Rolls
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 16 . 6/20
I'm sorry this isn't finished. This is what Dark!Obi-wan should be. You have a very poetic way of writing that is quite lovely, fyi.
A lovely fic with incredible writing, characterization and storytelling.
Also that 10 drop off.
I read it thinking "16 chapters? I mean- it COULD be done..." But alas I was wrong.
Nonetheless, I believe I shall favorite and follow, this is an amazing story with a world of untapped potential.
Thank you for sharing your creation with us. Hope you continue to write what you enjoy.
Force sensitive chapter 16 . 9/4/2015
Please continue on with this, I would love to see where this goes!
RAn chapter 16 . 7/19/2015
Wow, a 10 year old cliffhanger. impressive. But really, this fic has been quite an enjoyable read. I hope you decide to finish it one day, if inspiration strikes
XandyNZ chapter 16 . 6/1/2015
Oh wow... This story has me hooked, and I'm really nervous about what would happen next... I hope that you choose to continue this story soon...!
RoMythe chapter 16 . 5/22/2010
Aw geesh, why isn't this finished? Darn it. I still hope you do someday, this is am amazing story- in every way.
Rosabell chapter 16 . 3/17/2010
It's been years, but will you update? Please?
Velveteenrabbit chapter 16 . 7/31/2009
Oh you can't just leave it like that! Cliffhanger of the century and you leave the story unupdated for 4 years D'X. Just a quick question, is Tahl still alive in this universe?

Anyways, I'm begging you, update soon please!
Padawan-BubbyKenobi chapter 16 . 5/14/2009
What? How could you end it? What happened? Or is that the end? Oh man! Just tell me how it ended so I can move on with my life!
albeva chapter 9 . 5/2/2009
this is a very interesting and intriguing story. You got something good going on here and the storyline is compelling to read on :P

Anyway on more critical side I'd have to say that your style is kinda sloppy - you got too many shifts in the point of views, interwoven past event flashbacks and horridly slow pace. While I appreciate the the detail in exploring emotions, thoughts and such it also makes it a bit boring read and on many occasions have tempted me to just scroll on to get to the action.
Lu chapter 16 . 3/20/2009
Oh my. That's an ominous note for the end of the chapter. This is quite delicious so far.. the writing style tends slightly towards vagueness and muddle, but is otherwise decent.
M chapter 16 . 2/2/2009
Hi, I found this story on TFN and I can't believe how hooked I got onto and I was sad to see that it wasn't finished. So I headed over here in the hopes of more chapters. Is this story on a permanent hiatus or is there a chance that you'll come back to finish it? It'd be such a shame to leave such a promising story unfinished!
Osprey Eamon chapter 16 . 12/6/2008
It's interesting how unsympathetic characters Qui-Gon and Bruck make. Add to that the way which Obi-Wan is acting and I don't think I like anyone in the story at all.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 16 . 3/23/2008
I find this interesting! If you ever continue, I'll be keeping an eye out. :)
Barranca chapter 16 . 6/3/2007
Somehow I get the feeling Palpatine is planning to use Obi-Wan to later discard him in favor of Anakin. It's a very interesting twist to see Obi-Wan as the sith apprentice. Will he regain his heart?