Reviews for The Broken Cadence Rolls
XandyNZ chapter 16 . 6/1
Oh wow... This story has me hooked, and I'm really nervous about what would happen next... I hope that you choose to continue this story soon...!
RoMythe chapter 16 . 5/22/2010
Aw geesh, why isn't this finished? Darn it. I still hope you do someday, this is am amazing story- in every way.
Rosabell chapter 16 . 3/17/2010
It's been years, but will you update? Please?
Velveteenrabbit chapter 16 . 7/31/2009
Oh you can't just leave it like that! Cliffhanger of the century and you leave the story unupdated for 4 years D'X. Just a quick question, is Tahl still alive in this universe?

Anyways, I'm begging you, update soon please!
Padawan-BubbyKenobi chapter 16 . 5/14/2009
What? How could you end it? What happened? Or is that the end? Oh man! Just tell me how it ended so I can move on with my life!
albeva chapter 9 . 5/2/2009
this is a very interesting and intriguing story. You got something good going on here and the storyline is compelling to read on :P

Anyway on more critical side I'd have to say that your style is kinda sloppy - you got too many shifts in the point of views, interwoven past event flashbacks and horridly slow pace. While I appreciate the the detail in exploring emotions, thoughts and such it also makes it a bit boring read and on many occasions have tempted me to just scroll on to get to the action.
Lu chapter 16 . 3/20/2009
Oh my. That's an ominous note for the end of the chapter. This is quite delicious so far.. the writing style tends slightly towards vagueness and muddle, but is otherwise decent.
M chapter 16 . 2/2/2009
Hi, I found this story on TFN and I can't believe how hooked I got onto and I was sad to see that it wasn't finished. So I headed over here in the hopes of more chapters. Is this story on a permanent hiatus or is there a chance that you'll come back to finish it? It'd be such a shame to leave such a promising story unfinished!
Osprey Eamon chapter 16 . 12/6/2008
It's interesting how unsympathetic characters Qui-Gon and Bruck make. Add to that the way which Obi-Wan is acting and I don't think I like anyone in the story at all.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 16 . 3/23/2008
I find this interesting! If you ever continue, I'll be keeping an eye out. :)
Barranca chapter 16 . 6/3/2007
Somehow I get the feeling Palpatine is planning to use Obi-Wan to later discard him in favor of Anakin. It's a very interesting twist to see Obi-Wan as the sith apprentice. Will he regain his heart?
pruningshears chapter 16 . 3/23/2007
its been two years, you have GOT to update this thing, so so SO much potential...
Ldinka chapter 16 . 6/21/2006
Aghr! I can't believe this, finally i found a very interesting incredible story, and there is no end! where is the continuation?
charie chapter 16 . 2/16/2006
Please come back!
i luv ewansmile chapter 16 . 12/17/2005
Oh my gosh! This story is soo bloody AWESOME! The plot is so intense, I've just spent the past hour or so reading this thing from the first chapter up to this one! The way you have gone into detail is great, and I love the flash backs, everythign is so well written. Its got to be in the top five of the best written fan fiction stories out there! Why? Oh why? Are you not continuing this? Why? You obvisly are a extremly talented writer, please continue this! Pretty Please?