Reviews for Learning Curve
fastgirl01 chapter 4 . 8/1/2017
I love this one. Most people forget that Peter is still just barely out of his official teenage years and that he is supposed to be a goofy, humorous (if not sometimes immature) kid. You just captured that perfectly!
Tsuki107 chapter 14 . 9/30/2013
Great story! I loved it :)
Guest chapter 14 . 10/7/2012
This was amazing, great job, and absolutely beautiful ending. Kudos to y ou, is all I have to say.
authority02 chapter 14 . 9/22/2012
I liked this - but I kind of sympathize with Cheap Shot more than I do with Peter. He had a plan that made sense.
shugokage chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
Great story good job!
Moonlit Wave chapter 14 . 4/26/2011
A really great story

I was going to ask whether there would be a sequel bu then I noticed what year you've written it, so I guess...not, but still itis really well written
hedi chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
I'd love to have a shirt like that! And "Caucasian male with a chin"... One of my favourite lines! I always crack up reading it!
oneoffour111 chapter 14 . 1/31/2009
What a witty story! I always enjoy your work, and I appreciate the time you have spent so that we can have more quality fanfiction!

Learning Curve (by the way, great title) is more realistic than a lot of Spidey fanfics I’ve read, and I liked how there was so much detail about the villain. It’s not easy to make an original villain, but you handled it well!

I also liked how MJ had her suspicions about Peter and Spider-Man being the same person, but you didn’t include a sappy scene with Peter revealing and MJ crying, etc. I love those, but this fic seemed to me like more of a Spider-Man fic, and not so much a Peter one. Maybe I’m totally crazy (entirely possible!), but it seems like he two types have different moods. Anyway, I’m kind of babbling here, so I’ll sum it up: great story, excellent grammar/spelling, good villain, and please write more stories like this one!

~oneoffour1~
divad relffehs chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
If peter is strong enough to punch through steel plate then he should be bullet proof. Not to say that they wouldn't hurt if he got hit but they shouldn't penetrate.
ArmoredSoul chapter 14 . 12/15/2007
At least he made it out alive and got the bad guy.

He also made an ally in the police department, which is a good thing, since now he has someone to go to with his *ahem* 'secreted' information.

I just wonder when Kingpin will finally go down, and by whose hand it shall be done.
ArmoredSoul chapter 13 . 12/15/2007
Well, at least we'll get to know what the HELL was going through that dickbrains head when he got in on this whole thing...
ArmoredSoul chapter 12 . 12/15/2007
Oh. Sh-it.
ArmoredSoul chapter 10 . 12/15/2007
Ugh.

I wish I had access to comic updates. My latest comic that I own is from 2001. I have NO idea what the heck is going on in Marvel nowadays.
ArmoredSoul chapter 9 . 12/15/2007
This does not bode well for Spidey...

A perceptive cop is not a good thing when you've got a secret identity to protect.
ArmoredSoul chapter 8 . 12/15/2007
I have the answer to that, Pete:

All hell would break loose and the world as we know it would end.