Reviews for Slytherin Vengeance: Heaven Burns
Amaranthos chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Hi i dont mean to bother you. My name is Amaranthos and i have a Sephiroth and Tifa fanfiction oneshot competition coming up. I wanted to know if you'd be interested in entering. If you agree, you have the chance to win a graphic design prize. If you would like more information about the competition please feel free to message me, and i'll be happy to provide some information.

(Sorry for being so informal).
SicilyRoyalty chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
Ah,I want a chapter right now goddamnit!

Its been what 4 years?

Its too great to be left unfinished!

Becca
P.E.E.V.S.Y chapter 6 . 8/18/2009
I love this series! Are you still continuing it? Because I've noticed you haven't updated in years. Anyway, if you could please pm me, or email me and let me know either way, I'd really appreciate it. Because if you are continuing it, I want to add you to my alerts, and if you're not, I won't bother. Once again, great time.
crazybibliophile chapter 6 . 8/31/2008
I'm sad that you're not writing any more, but to be honest I'm just glad you wrote as much as you did. This story and its two prequels are some of the best fics I've ever read, if not THE best. To be honest, anything you wrote to continue this story with would be fantastic, writer's block be damned. It's incredible creative, the plot is brilliant, your characterisation is incredible and all in all the story is mind-blowing. And please don't take this as mindless praise: I've been reading fan fiction for years, I rarely give reviews, and I don't give praise lightly. You are quite possibly my favourite author ever, and even though you've stopped writing fan fiction I'm just happy to have had the chance to read your stories.

Thank you.
RainGeist chapter 6 . 5/8/2008
It sucks that you stopped the story there when it would've been interesting to see how the story finished, but I'm glad you wrote at least the part that you did. I hope you eventually reconsider and finish the story, but i think you've made it quite clear that you won't. Anyway, great writing.
RainGeist chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
LMFAO! That was great!
happy hobbo chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
I luv our take on the slytherin house. the story fron Blaisies perpective in cool and I like his personnality. haven/t read a fanfic even remotely similar to this one before, Congrats! Plz keep posting!
rusalka9 chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
I love this story! It is, in all seriousness, the best story I've read on this site. It's well-written, has a plot, and doesn't focus soley on a romance. It's truly amazing. It changed my mind about Slytherins and made me look at them in a different way. It's incredible.
Ryu Kasai chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
I'm sorry that you've run into writer's block, but life happens. I've been utterly unable to finish even one story,much less the plethora you've written, so you have my admiration both for your tenacity and your willingness to abandon a story you know you cannot finish. What you have written is a gem to read.
Godlovesme chapter 6 . 12/15/2005
Loving the story. Took the time to read the first two parts and up to chp 6 of part three today because it is so good.

I see you haven't updated very recently, ah well. Real life has a way of catching up to us so that fanfiction often just isn't important enough to be kept up.

This is a great story. I never thought i'd get caught up in a fanfiction about Blaise, but your Blaise is just awesome. I had this fic bookmarked for so long under my 'fanfictions I must read' section, and I finally decided to get around to it. I'm glad I did.

-Jessica
Stine chapter 6 . 12/9/2005
Pleace write more...? Are you going to continue writing? (I think you should:) )

A small note:

-didn't you say that Hermione slapped Harry because he tried to match make Hermione and Ron? (I could be wrong)

-'Hagrid' sang, whistled the 'merry hippgriff' song, didn't he?

and-Harry was mixed up inn the things that happened at valentines day.

But other than these things, that confused me, I think you should write more. A LOT more.
Motif chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
When will you gonna update this story! I'm really waiting for years. Oh No, Hiatus permanently! I just pick this story to reread again from the first book and it's still fascinated me. Please update, I fall in love with Blaise because of your story. So I really bored of HBP's Blaise with his very very little role.

I miss your Blaise so badly now.
chamorrobaby chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Ahh. Brillance is swarming from all would be apprecative if you made your return from the grave.

Thanks
Dattatreya chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
Please continue, don't give up now! You've come so far and for so long. *tears up* I need to know!
TABZ chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
I seriously think...you may have died.