Reviews for He's All That
Haphazard Snow chapter 14 . 3/15/2012
Loved this! Great job!
Bob785244755 chapter 14 . 3/26/2007
nioe work: I really enjoyed reading this fic!
Bob785244755 chapter 5 . 3/26/2007
That was a great way to get them to kiss without them realising anything to drastic...nice job on this fic so far!
TaShYrEi chapter 14 . 6/30/2006
I really loved this fic although I couldn't review because something was wrong with I'm doing it! Jou x Anzu totally rawks!

Hope you write more JxA fics!
Jadepriestess chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
I LUV IT!update soon!
lexi chapter 3 . 9/3/2005
wat r u goin' 2 do 2 my presiouos Tea and Joseph?
Telecoi chapter 14 . 2/21/2005
*is very happy* Normally I don't think much of this pairing, but I loved this fic! It was so cute!

*waves hand wildly in air* I'll be Ryou's date! SQUEE! *looks around* Hey, where'd Ryou go? I guess he had some urgent appointment...

SatanBarbie: *snorts* Sure, Telecoi. Let's just go with that.

Umm... my one complaint- how did Tea get sober so fast? *goes back to ranting about story* IT WAS SO ADORABLE!
Telecoi chapter 11 . 2/21/2005
...why can I see Duke having this conversation with Joey with sickening clarity? It just seems so in character...
A. Valentine chapter 14 . 2/17/2005
I love your story. You did a great job of writing it!
Future Deprived chapter 14 . 2/16/2005
Wow, after me returning I just had to read this story. That was such an emotional ride, I congratulate you for a story like this. Believe me when I say this is one of few stories I'm not forgetting.
Jieli chapter 14 . 2/16/2005
I really liked the way you handled the prom. It wasn't expected, although now that I think about it, it does have some resemblance to the She's All That movie, but was written in a creative, non-cliche way. Yami and Mai...whoa. Although, they would have gorgeous children. I think they sort of look like they could be related.

Through reading your fanfiction, I would have to say that I think these two are very cute together. Not my favorite pairing, but you wrote them so well together. I really like how you integrated certain people into this fanfic: i.e, Kaiba, Duke, Tristan. They were characterized extremely well.

Very sweet, very cute, sort of simple but not without its quirks. The ending really does fit Joey and Tea. It wasn't overtly saying that Joey and Tea LOVE each other and will be together forever, but it was sweetly and simply put. It leaves a little hope for them.

Great job! I like your writing.
wolf chapter 14 . 2/14/2005
sequel sequel!
Fox-san chapter 14 . 1/31/2005
I loved it Wow! Aw... ; donno what to say -; I just LOVED it!
LazerWulf chapter 14 . 1/28/2005

It was a little blurry, but still a great conclusion to the story.

Anthony1 chapter 14 . 1/28/2005
This was a good way to end this story even though it did get a little confusing at the end of it or maybe I just wasn't reading it correctly. Oh well, overall it was a good story and hope you do another one soon.