Reviews for But It Was Just An Accident!
BlueSkyAtNight chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
great story, I love your writing of all the characters as i imagine they could act like that in this kind of situation.
othgirl2010 chapter 10 . 5/12/2008
hey great story.
Fanpire109 chapter 10 . 1/6/2008
it doesn't say you're done so please update thiss troy is awesome
ChrisUSA chapter 10 . 12/8/2007
hey hey great story... will there be a sequel? like about the summervacation?
nordesm chapter 10 . 8/4/2007
You are very good at writing OC! I love the entire world you've created. I'm a big fan of OC general fiction especially when it's centered around Ryan. I hope you're still writing...and I'm not above begging just so you know. :) Thanks again for the great read!
Gertrud chapter 10 . 3/17/2006
uhh, I love your ffs! This one is so good as well!

You're amazing at describing the Cohen/atwood fam!
arualms chapter 10 . 1/9/2006
I just read the entire story in one sitting. I loved it.

There are a lot of hurt/comfort fics out there, but I dont think I have ever read one that had the premise of a simple, not life-threatening accident. The approach allowed for a more "normal" family story, which was very enjoyable to read.

I love your Grumpy!Ryan. For someone as selfsufficient as him, it has to be horrible to depend on others help. You manage to show his surly side without turning him unlikable, which is not easy to achieve since he is acting kind of bratty.

The moments of levity and banter between the different family-members did a lot to lighten up the reading-experience. I kept grinning every time Ryan said that Sandy broke his arm.

Your description of both Cohen parents was great, I really loved the way they were caught between wanting to accomodate and help Ryan and wanting him to stop acting so surly. Im a sucker for fic in wich they act like normal parents, and the kids like normal kids, no over-the-top Newport problems involved. One thing I loved about this fic was that you allowed Ryan to behave like a teenage boy, and more importantly the Cohens to treat him like one. He desperately needs it.

Seth was great, too. He would try to get something out off Ryans predicament. The whole car-exchange was great. You even (sort of) redeemed Caleb!

Something else that I loved was the whole "mother" / "foster mother" exchange. The show has failed to address this question and has been rather inconsistent in what the Cohens call Ryan. I emensely enjoyed Sandys speach about titels not changing who someone is, although I have to say that to me, it means a lot that I can call my father my "real" father due to the fact that he adopted me, insead of just calling him my step-father. Still, I think that in this situation, it was just what Ryan needed to hear. The fact that Kirten understood and was willing to forgive him so easiely made it even better.

All in all, this was an amazingly written, beatifull story full of touching little details and great insights into the characters minds as well as into their dinamic with each other.
owlviennagreen chapter 10 . 8/17/2005
hi,

a great story. kirsten and sandy are really good. i hope they can get around with a stubborn ryan the whole summer. will you continue or is it finished.

owlviennagreen
kandy4eva chapter 10 . 6/6/2005
aw awesome story again! ok i just have to say its almost 4am here but im hooked on ur stories!
JenJenxx chapter 10 . 5/16/2005
Aw! how sweet! ryan definatley fitted his nickname lol! great story!:D
evila-elf chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
I can guess what's coming!

Short story? *snorts and looks at the 10 chapters.* Tempting, but it is 3am and I need sleep. I shall be back!
Acacia Jules chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Wait, what? What fake pregnancy? There was no fake pregnancy! Hell, Theresa's STILL pregnant, she just let Ryan THINK she lost the baby, so he could go back to his life in Newport, so he could have a better life. So he wouldn't be stuck in Chino forever, like she will be.
molotovsuicide chapter 10 . 12/29/2004
This is really good. But I want him to be grumpy and surly at Marissa! Hahaha!

Keep updating.

;)starlitestarbrite2
Opal Irises chapter 2 . 12/10/2004
"HE BROKE MY ARM!"

haha Ryan I also found that funny! lol

"Ryan, I promise, nothings going to happen"

lol. yes, nothing at all.

I LOVE THIS!
Reviewer chapter 10 . 9/20/2004
Just read your story. I would love for you to do at least one more follow up chapter. Maybe give Ryan a little more angst when he first gets home, a little vomitting, etc. and then finish off with him doing better a few days / weeks later. This story was wonderful and I am very sorry to see it end. Thank you so much for all your hard work, I for one really appreciate it. Keep writing, I love reading all of your stories.