Reviews for No Longer Just a Mudblood 2
Laylalove chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
So, I've read a couple of your stories. I know this is an old story and you probably don't check your reviews but just in case you do and you decide to do some editing with all your stories spellcheck and grammar corrections are needed! All so fact checking I know at one point in this story you said they "accio'd" somewhere... definitely not possible. Also your characterization is completely off in my opinion. Draco and Her mione cry way too much. I know I your first story the part where Hermione misunderstands what happened with that girl... it was unnecessarily and unrealistic ally dramatic. I couldn't help but roll my eyes. Overall your stories are decent but they could use a ton of work.
Black Buttafly chapter 43 . 1/4/2013
Love, love, love the story! And your last note is FUNNY AS HELL... LOL Now on to the next story. Ive been reading them all back to back to back :-)
fortnerlauren chapter 35 . 12/18/2012
HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS CHAPTER I was laughing almost the whole time. Awesome!
Guest chapter 41 . 6/27/2012
I hate graduations because they're always sad,I cant even make it through the last day of school without crying because I wont see anyone for months and a graduation is always worse because you wont see anyone ever again and then you remember all those times you had at school good or bad and I just hate when things end but you did a good job with this. I didn't cry my eyes out.
Guest chapter 39 . 6/27/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY . I know it was made a long time ago but I cant stop reading I started yesterday afternoon, stopped at 3 in the morning, woke up at around 7 , finished it at around 12 and right now its 8:36 and I'm re-reading it because it so amazing
imy321 chapter 43 . 2/21/2012
aweeeesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
KookieB chapter 39 . 11/9/2011
Hey ive been reading you're fiction for a while now and I like it a lot :) im sure someobe already told u this but the sentence u put in ch39 doesnt make much sense the correct one would j'aime effleurer ton corps divin :)

I meant to tell u about Zabini but since I read the story on my phone everytime I tell myself I will go home and write to you but I forgot I also notices something else but I can't recall it now lol

Anyways! Keep up the good work ! im really enjoying your stories!

Kisses
dRU chapter 43 . 4/27/2011
WoW ! Hats of to you ! I have relly enjoyed reading this story and the pervious one, and am of to red next one tooo ! The way you deliever and the cliff hangers - brillant !

You should diff write your own books ! :)
xoxBiteSizexox chapter 43 . 10/28/2010
cant wait to read the sequel
voldyismyfather chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
EMINEM ROCKS :D
LilMissDarkMind chapter 8 . 12/29/2009
GR NO DAM IT ALL!
LilMissDarkMind chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
HE BETTER FUCKING REMEMBER!
Kuma Riddle xD chapter 9 . 12/22/2009
cool XD ! nice work !
deleted2012 chapter 43 . 1/8/2009
that sneaky ole dumbledore! i bet he had a hand in this!
Sabrina chapter 43 . 12/30/2008
I absolutly love all of your storys!

they make me laugh, cry, and most importantly they make me turned on!